General Open Role-Play

GeneralHZRD

2 minutes ago, Benjamin_Stormblessed said:

I'm not sure. Either way works. It doesn't really matter for conveying what's happening. But if you want to set a certain tense as the rule for this RP, that's fine.

I don't care enough make a rule about it, I was just curious if there was a reason for one or the other. And if one of them is more common for RP.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Capricious said:

I don't care what we use, however, I feel like our characters need to walk into the building at some point, or Louik will get mad a kick down the door.

Are you kidding, I'm about to break the door down. :)  I've already knocked, but either the Bloodmaker's not home, or he's intentionally ignoring us. (Someone really need's to be the Bloodmaker.)

EDIT: Oops double posted, 

Edited by Ookla The Idiot

Just now, Ookla the Capricious said:

I mean any experienced hemalurgist does this so any one examining the body has no Idea about what they spiked them for.

That's gruesome, ;) that's why Eighth stay's away from Hemalurgy. He prefers brute strength, and a dash of forgery.

Forgery doesn't work out here. Quick question, if a rioter or soother was experienced enough, could they sense life based on whether or not they could mess with emotions of nearby people?

"Something doesn't feel right, everyone stand back, I'm going to break the door. Most of you I don't want to hurt."

“I was answering him,” she nodded toward Harthan. “It is better not to make deals with rogue excisers.

”As for the door,” her eyes narrowed behind her mask as she focused, “it is now unlocked.”

Raisa’s medallion grants her access to iron and steel Allomancy. So she pushed and pulled the tumblers in the lock.

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

How does a medallion give access to allomancy? Is that cannon, or are we letting that in the game? 

"Ok, works for me," louik steps in slowly peering carefully around the dark deems it safe, and shuts the door and locks it. A few seconds later the door flies off the hinges and across the street, briefly louik is seen as a giant, but his muscles quickly shrink back down to normal size. "Come on in,"

Nope. Feruchemical brass, Feruchemical gold, and Allomantic steel and Allomantic iron. No Duralumin. She actually speaks Skaa. She’s been living in the North for awhile.

So there are four Nicrosil rings, one Brass and one gold, for a four power medallion. Her bangles are extra metal minds.

She had to pay quite a bit for that medallion as they are very rare and tricky to make. She keeps it quite safe.