Young Bard

Rust, I have lost my copper, haven't I?, the man though.

"Inside the maze of insanity, there is nothing between delusion and divinity. Was my own madness able to pierce the Realms...", he whispered, before violently shaking his head and and looking around scared. " Sorry, I... I start sprouting incoherent poetic prose when I am halucinnating from exaustion. I am not a cosmere traveli... whatever. I am not making sense anymore.".

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern

This is extremely interesting, the man thought, and very dangerous, just like my research on the alleymen culture. Maybe my visit to this world wasn't a complete loss at all.

He slipped one of his hands to a pocked on the inside of his old coat and picked a small device with a glowing gemstone. His regrowth fabrial had only two charges since it had been a long time since he recharged it in a shardpool, but it would be worth it. He pointed it to his chest and activeted it, healing his exaustion, before hiding it back in his pocket as quickly as he could.

"You can call me Ira, I am a scholar of sorts. I presume you had something to do with the explosion I heard on my way to here?"

• 1 month later...

A helicopter whirled down from the sky, slowly touching down on the pavement next to the assorted group.

Oh hell, thought the helicopter driver, as he climbed out. Schrodinger's lost his car again. The car, which seemed to be both destroyed and not destroyed, stood there, and didn't stand there. It was almost as strange as the people around the car/smoldering heap.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on here?" asked the helicopter driver. "Bear in mind, if you answer incorrectly, I may be forced to deport you from the highway."

A helicopter whirled down from the sky, slowly touching down on the pavement next to the assorted group.

Oh hell, thought the helicopter driver, as he climbed out. Schrodinger's lost his car again. The car, which seemed to be both destroyed and not destroyed, stood there, and didn't stand there. It was almost as strange as the people around the car/smoldering heap.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on here?" asked the helicopter driver. "Bear in mind, if you answer incorrectly, I may be forced to deport you from the highway."

"Deport us... from the Highway?", questioned Robert Iradal. That was getting more unusual by the second. First he was trying to find his way to a shardpool, them trying to study an class four alleymatic entity that thought it was a shard, but surely wasn't, and now he had to deal with the constables?

"That car is traped in a temporal paralel intersection intermediated by the cognitive realm. Just think hard enough and try to convince the car it isn't broken. Now, may I leave, because this place is way too crazy for me.". Truth to be told, he wasn't going to leave. He would come back with enough preparation to not die a temporaly displacing death should he say the wrong thing.

"For a start, you." The helicopter man pointed at this self-proclaimed 'Shard of Chaos'. "You've attacked a highway vehicle. Hereby, you are banned from entering the highway for a period of six months." The Shard of Chaos looked back, a slight face expression just beginning to form. But the helicopter driver was faster. Time to have some fun. Picking up a doll from his backpack, he grabbed a hair from Chaos' head, wrapped it around the doll, and flung it down one of the alleys. Chaos had just enough time to look surprised before following. When she arrived back near the highway, no doubt planning bloody murder, but she was unable to get in. The others looked slightly stunned. "Now, what can I do for all of you folks?"

Why is this turning into an RP??? I didn't start it out that way exclusively. Oh well.

Your fault for sending the constables after someone tried to determine the Highway's level of illumination.

Oh well... I guess so...

This is seriously grating against my natural inclination to blame everyone except me...

Anyway, who wants to join up, and put an end to this madness throughout the alleyverse? To join up to a place where people are safe (somewhat) and we are defined by how bright the street is?

EDIT: Hmmm... no-one, apparently. How disappointing.

Edited by Ookla the Incalculable