10 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Can't relate, Adam Parrish supremacy 

I love him so much. It is actually legitimately concerning to me sometimes how much I love him.

Funnily enough, I have yet to actually draw him in a way I like (the only place I've drawn him that he actually looked adam-ish to me was in on my page of Greywaren doodles).

Which reminds me, I'm drawing a scene from every book (including the novella, Opal) to hang on my wall, and so far I have Blue Lilly and Greywaren (both of them are in my Ort corner, though I might also do the Horror Movie Twins scene from bllb) and I'm drawing one of the bois at Nino's for Raven Boys. Any suggestions for scenes for Dream Thieves, Raven King, Call Down The Hawk, and Mister Impossible?

oh and last thing, absolutly massive greywaren spoilers (so @morningtide) (doomie don't you fricking dare i'm actually serious):

Reveal hidden contents

what do you think the hawk that gansy points out (while he and ronan are talking on the porch) in the Greywaren epilogue symbolizes? I've puzzled over it and honestly, i can't figure it out. i feel like it has something to do with the title of the first dreamer trilogy book, which i don't really understand either. any thoughts?

DOOMIE I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS, if you read what's in this next spoiler box i will actually come to your house and uh rip up all of your books and smash your guitar ( i was gonna say murder you but death threats over the internet are a big nono)

Reveal hidden contents

Doomie please i am so serious right now

Hide contents

i saw this thing somewhere about how funny it was that gansy makes an appearance just to micromanage (as he does) and i can't stop thinking about it. like. the man LITERALLY showed up, proposed to ronan and adam for each other (HE FRICKING PROPOSED FOR THEM. GANSY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH (i actually do) BUT LIKE dude. cmonnn lmaoooooooooo), said being a teenager sucked, pointed out a hawk, and that's the last canon we'll ever read of him. i laughed so hard when i thought about it, but then i was sad. but then I just laughed cause that's easier.

edit: hmmmm... i am evolving... i took le quiz again... this time i got ronan instead of the last two times when i got kavinsky... next thing i know i'll be getting gansy... hmmm.....

Truly, my favorite character bounces between Adam, Gansey, and Ronan, depending on my mood. They're just all so incredible. I have pain when I read about their pain and it is a bit worrying sometimes. Case in point - I read this post and I became so happy that I had to take a break and do something else before responding. That's probably not great, but it gives me extreme satisfaction. 

You need to draw the final scene in Dream Thieves where Ronan, Gansey, and Blue show up to Kavinsky's party and he turns up on top of one of the Mitsubishis. I love that scene so much! For the Raven King ... I dunno. Whichever Dreamer Trilogy book has the mirrors you know what I mean and I don't want to use a spoiler box because Calano will look at it >:(  you should draw that. Also. THERE'S A NOVELLA?!?!?!? WHERE DO I FIND THIS???

Spoiler

I literally love that part so much it makes me so happy every single time. The rooftop and the ring *crying emoji*. and NO MORE GANSEY EVER!! It breaks my heart so much :(

Also. THERE'S A QUIZ?!?!? I'm taking it right now I might edit this post when I'm done. 

2 hours ago, Elf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

RONAN AND ADAM ARE GETTING MARRIED????? GANSEY PROPOSES FOR THEM???? HAHAHAHA THATS THE MOST GANSEY THING EVER

I really need to read the dreamer trilogy

It really truly is. And you really truly do

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

I'm actually gonna cry you guys are sadists you are causing me legitimate pain

From now on all greywaren comments shall be pmd to Morningtide

I can't quote this in my last post and you posted while I was typing so I'm double posting sorry everyone. 

My only actual comment is that you two are in fact sadists. I will look for those PMs :D

Edit: I took the quiz and I got Gansey! I actually identify with him a lot so that makes me happy 

Edited by Morningtide

1 hour ago, Morningtide said:

Also. THERE'S A NOVELLA?!?!?!? WHERE DO I FIND THIS???

Novella is called Opal, it's from Opals perspective and takes place between Raven King and Call Down The Hawk. I got it on audiobook from my local library app, if you have overdrive or libby i might check on there.

Absolutely massive greywaren spoilers this is no joke i am completely serious do not look if you want timo enjoy the series:

Spoiler

Doomie, elf, why

Don't open this one please

Spoiler

I  @Morningtide i just. I cannot stop thinking about Maggie's decision at the end. Pain. p a i n. It wasn't enough for her to murder adam in cold blood, she had to do it right after the proposal. Crap i'm crying again. I just. How. She wanted us to suffer. She wanted it.

i am never ever trusting an author again

13 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Absolutely massive greywaren spoilers this is no joke i am completely serious do not look if you want timo enjoy the series:

Reveal hidden contents

Doomie, elf, why

Don't open this one please

Reveal hidden contents

I  @Morningtide i just. I cannot stop thinking about Maggie's decision at the end. Pain. p a i n. It wasn't enough for her to murder adam in cold blood, she had to do it right after the proposal. Crap i'm crying again. I just. How. She wanted us to suffer. She wanted it.

i am never ever trusting an author again

IKR?!?!? ugh.

Spoiler

NO LOOKING

Spoiler

And Ronan saw the whole thing!!! There is no crying emoji and I need one so bad right now

23 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

IKR?!?!? ugh.

Hide contents

NO LOOKING

Hide contents

And Ronan saw the whole thing!!! There is no crying emoji and I need one so bad right now

Ugh is an understatement i think

Spoiler

GUYS STOP YOU ARE MAKING THIS REALLY BAD FOR YOURSELVES

Spoiler

This was the part that made me cry the most

20221109_090839.thumb.jpg.bb650b5590956ff768a819572f7d91b4.jpg

YEAH JORDAN  THE SITUATION IS DEFINITELY NOT GOOD. Honestly i was just as messed up by Matthew's, his death was almost more gutwrenching.

Almost.

i miss adam so much *sob*

Yes! 

Spoiler

Matthew deserved so much better! And so did Ronan! He lost everyone he cared about. 

Spoiler

I guess he didn't lose Declan but since Declan was the one to kill Matthew I'm not sure he counts anymore. I can't even anymore. 

I'm going to go cry now. That part tho!

I should stop 

Reading your spoiler boxes

But one thing i can glean is 

I feel like the dreamer trilogy is more dark and heartbreaking than the raven cycle which was was more of a dark fairytale, type of vibe

30 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

Yes! 

Hide contents

Matthew deserved so much better! And so did Ronan! He lost everyone he cared about. 

Hide contents

I guess he didn't lose Declan but since Declan was the one to kill Matthew I'm not sure he counts anymore. I can't even anymore. 

I'm going to go cry now. That part tho!

Spoiler

The plot twist absolutely broke my heart

Into shards

With a hammer

25 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:
  Hide contents

whos matthew why is he dead

Spoiler

He's a perfect precious angel and he's dead because declan was working for henry chang's mom and boudicca the whole time and is actually evil

Edit (this will make no sense to anyone but Morningtide but i guess we're past that):

Spoiler

20221109_121130.thumb.jpg.4da99ce81bc2237bd85c2ed67288e785.jpg

I laughed so hard

(Credit=mrotisky on Instagram)

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He's a perfect precious angel and he's dead because declan was working for henry chang's mom and boudicca the whole time and is actually evil

Edit (this will make no sense to anyone but Morningtide but i guess we're past that):

Reveal hidden contents

20221109_121130.thumb.jpg.4da99ce81bc2237bd85c2ed67288e785.jpg

I laughed so hard

(Credit=mrotisky on Instagram)

The top thing :( I can't get over it

The bottom thing: lol! Yes I love that

@Elf

We were joking about everything.

Adam doesn't get brutally murdered. Do you think i still would have gone to that book signing and looked maggie in the eye if she had done that to him?

... ok i guess i would. But he that doesn't happen, don't worry. most of the stuff we've said since the post about him dying was made up.

... most of it.

... some of it.

Will you guys PLEASE stop reading the spoiler boxes???

Spoiler

20221110_234406.thumb.jpg.748e6eb297485a1bf68aeecd153e6844.jpg

(Gansy and henry lol)

Transcript if you can't read my crappy hand writing:

Spoiler

Henry: i don't have any opinions. If a pretty person says something i automatically agree.

Gansy: that's not good, you should get some morals and values.

Henry: you are absolutely right

i forgor to draw the aglionby patch ;-; (cept on the first henry.)

Lol! That perfectly sums them up! Henry is hilarious to me. Especially since I know someone kind of similar to them irl. Different in some major ways but it's still funny. 

Update and edit: I might have faked sick today so that I could finish my reread of blue lily! It was so good! For some reason I didn't like this one in the first time through but it was so much better this time! I also am about halfway through Raven King again. 

Edited by Morningtide

Yess blue lilly is such a hidden gem. I think it has the most raven cycle-y vibes out of all the books.

... i may have defaced my copy by "annotating" (vandalizing) it at three AM some monday night. I seem to be a different person at that time, one with no regard for the safety of my books and who has some bizzare commentary. Here are some of my favs (actually most hated):

Spoiler

This was done twice (for no explicable reason):

20221111_210227.thumb.jpg.71ed5c83147267f99c533d8afaa8383c.jpg

20221111_210157.thumb.jpg.22cfde3f5721a284d65d68827e3a3ec1.jpg

I have literally no idea what this means:

20221111_210055.thumb.jpg.755ba4e35739a83ad8a63ac21f66233e.jpg

"ê (lol)" ?????

20221111_210104.thumb.jpg.484dfb8937a1850d186bae87a14d5c11.jpg

20221111_210121.thumb.jpg.3075e5f9f74320154ff9f761a8811983.jpg

20221111_210132.thumb.jpg.5258dafeff69a18102a68ae0ea33808d.jpg

20221111_210218.thumb.jpg.5eb3c38dece1248327fe057e9b633409.jpg20221111_210206.thumb.jpg.a40c128ac4e96984e7ee4d88012e9ec2.jpg

(^^^directed @ the greenmantles)

20221111_210218.thumb.jpg.5eb3c38dece1248327fe057e9b633409.jpg

This one is my favorite:

20221111_210146.thumb.jpg.db2fbd876f228907377db9ddbad0b9fc.jpg

3 AM me is very special i think

That's amazing :lol: 3 am me is also very special. That should happen in about three hours unless I magically fall asleep which isn't happening because I finished the Raven King and have been crying for half an hour.

I swear I need google translate to read this series. Entirely too much Latin meaning of course that I love the Latin and would die for more books with latin in them.