All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Terrance waited. Had he ended up hurting Jenny? That wouldn't be a surprise. Hurting people seemed to be what he did. @Lunamor
  3. “I’d really like that too. I love you.” Jenny felt like that was worth repeating. She hoped that he understood it. She opened her eyes to look at his face again, hopeful that he might stay.
  4. “I did hurt you. I know I have, at least once, and my inadequacy has contributed to your injury other times too. But I…I want to always be here when you need me.”
  5. “I… I remember everything now. You never hurt me, Ed. And I still need you. You’ve been protecting me this whole time.” Jenny’s heart was beating quickly. She’d solidified enough that she felt like she had a heart again. She closed her eyes, scared that he’d try to leave her again.
  6. Today
  7. Autonomy will certainly be back as Trell again, but since people will be far more aware of her existence and meddling I think she might have to ditch the stealth approach since it didn't really work out in Era 2. She'll probably do her best to cause major destruction to Scadrial, as is her goal in TLM, which will probably involve coaxing the Basin and Malwish into a 'nuclear' war with the Trellium/Harmonium nukes. It is meant to be a 'Cold War Spy Thriller' after all. Maybe she'll bargain with the Malwish by pretending to be their gods and goad them into trying to 'exterminate those filthy northerners'.
  8. “But…” he had to tell her. “I’ve hurt you before. In times you can’t remember, I was the reason you got hurt several times. So I…I broke up with you. I thought it was best, thought it would protect you. But now…I’m not so sure.” He hugged her tighter, his tears dripping into her hair.
  9. “You’re helping right now. I think I’d’ve flickered away by now if it weren’t for you.” Ed was solidifying more. Jenny was terrified to break the hug, since it might be the only thing keeping him there. She was too worried about Ed to let herself wonder why she’d been flickering.
  10. "I...I love you too. More than anything. I want so badly to be able to protect you." He solidified more. "I just... don't know how."
  11. Aaron glanced from his work to the near death figure of Edgar. "Crap" he yells, dropping his twig, and grabbing some of the vines, and running towards Edgar. "Why do you always need so much healing" he mutters. As he works his magic.
  12. Jenny hugged him tighter, both in case it would help more and because she was scared of losing him. She was crying. Apparently she was prone to crying a lot. She solidified some more. ”I love you.” Her memory was returning to her in flashes. Death flowers, a giant ant, a taxi ride, a bus, a train. Remembering that all was strangely bittersweet.
  13. He seemed to solidify just slightly. "You being here is helping." He hugged her gently back. He'd thought that before, when they broke up, was the last time he would hug her. He was glad he had been wrong.
  14. Tears sprang to Jenny’s eyes. She was already losing Ed after just meeting him for the first time she could remember. “Please don’t go! Is there anything I can do to help you stay?” Her voice was panicked, but earnest. She hugged him, trying to see if that would help somehow. @Scars of Hathsin @RoyalBeeMage
  15. "I...no. I'm not." This time, it was him who began to grow incorporeal. "I think I'm...dying. Or close to death."
  16. “Oh, great!” Jenny didn’t seem to be very good at social stuff. She grew slightly more corporeal at that thought. ”Are you ok?” She might not be good at social stuff, but she knew that shaking and not making eye contact was probably a bad sign.
  17. "I meant that we weren't just friends." He looked to the side to avoid her gaze, his hands shaking in hers.
  18. “No, we were. Maybe you just don’t remember it.” Jenny was absolutely certain. She knew that she loved Ed. He’d loved her too. She crouched down slightly so that she was looking him in the eyes again. His eyes were really pretty.
  19. “We…weren’t.” He looked down, unable to make himself look her in the eyes.
  20. Jenny didn’t notice the tear. ”Ed. Yeah, I do know you.” She stepped a little closer to get a better look at his face. She realized that she recognized it. Jenny looked down at his hand holding hers. ”I don’t think we were just friends.”
  21. A tear dripped down his cheek, but he turned his head quickly to hide it. “Y…yeah, they have games. And you can call me that.
  22. Jenny smiled too. For some reason, being around Edgar made her feel really happy. It made her feel safer, too. “Do they have games and stuff there?” Before he could answer, she asked another question. ”Did I call you Ed at some point? Is it ok if I call you that?”
  23. “It’s in New York, on Long Island.” He squeezed her hand back, smiling slightly.
  24. Man, they were really close together. It felt familiar, though. Really familiar. She unconsciously squeezed his hand, growing slightly more corporeal. Were they really just friends? ”Where’s the camp?”
  25. “What was that?” He stepped a little closer so their shoulders were brushing. He was still trembling, though he made an obvious attempt to hide it.
  1. Load more activity