Sanderson Audiobooks

Sanderson Audiobooks  

18 members have voted

1. 1. This is always something I've wondered for a while. What choice do you go with when it comes to listening to audiobooks based on the books Brandon has written?

• Audible
    • GraphicAudio
    • Another audiobook production company I don't know about
    • Didn't like any of 'em
    • I've never listened to audiobooks

What do you guys like?  Trying to get a general sense.  I personally prefer GraphicAudio, I love the fact that it has voice actors, sound effects, and original music, but I know that they can be overwhelming and very, VERY loud at certain points.

Also Andy Clemence as Dalinar Kholin is just so perfect.  That man was made for the role.

Edited by Stick's Interlude

I like Audible because the player and controls are so easy to use on ones phone. It is also the cheapest option because they have deals throughout the year (on prime day the subscription is $7.99 a month and black friday it is $4.99 etc)

I'm on my fifth time listening to tWoK using Audible, and have read a solid copy once. I also have WoR and OB, and I just sort of go chronologically. I'm constantly listening to an SA audiobook, and have been for... Eight months? Both narrators do an amazing job.

5 hours ago, Tesh said:

(Sorry for the double post). REALLY?!?! That's a thing?!

Eeyup, I have a similar subscription, and each month it gives me a credit to get one book for free.... And with how long Brandon's audiobooks can be, one book usually lasts me the month, just in time for my new credit, haha!

5 hours ago, Rawrbert said:

Eeyup, I have a similar subscription, and each month it gives me a credit to get one book for free.... And with how long Brandon's audiobooks can be, one book usually lasts me the month, just in time for my new credit, haha!

I've done the thirty day free trial thing, and got tWoK and WoR, then when OB was released, I got it with the $15 membership for a month. Now I'm really excited for Black Friday.

• Chaos locked this topic