Master List of Origins™: the Ultimate Nationality Thread

Aether

I'm actually in southern Ontario, if there's a spare moment to change it

Done. Although, it's just all white from my view and I don't know if I'm dropping the fish pin in the right place.

Well, since we are in a nitpicky mood, I'm in Tucson. I don't particularly mind but I figured if you not going for just State.

More detail is always great, but we did this primarily to get a general feel of distribution. Some may already fear being plotted, but that's just how we Dark Lords and Ladies operate.

I thank you for the offer and Although they sound delicious, I personally am not interested in toe nibbling. 

Are you sure? These waffles are utterly delicious. I'd throw in some extra syrup in case you take up toe nibbling. It will at least make the experience favorable or maybe, flavorable.

Master, I feel uncomfortable being called a Padawan considering that you are the Dark Lord of Batter, and so I must be called a Sith Apprentice. I have long desired this, being a staunch supporter of bitchcraft and hazardry. 

I now realise that my indexical nomenclature is have not been up-dated since my turn to the Dark side became official. You are hereby reborn as Listh Apprentice, and I rename myself Lord of Lists. The same goes for my honorary List Makers.

Took me probably 10 minutes to actually realize where to find the map and then I spent five more minutes kicking myself for not realizing its under your waffles. 

I've contemplated making a list of "Sentences that have never been typed before in all human history" such as the above example but lists aren't really my thing. Perhaps one day.

I've contemplated making a list of "Sentences that have never been typed before in all human history" such as the above example but lists aren't really my thing. Perhaps one day.

It's more "Sentences that should never have been typed."

I just read it again, and realized that waffles in this sentence can mean just about anything.

Maybe this can also be, "How not to use waffles in a sentence."

I'm just south of Portland. right next to McMinville. I live in that little town called Newberg. Or feel free to put me wherever you want to.

If you want to make it more accurate, firstRainbowRose and I are both in West Jordan, Utah.

Moved, thank you!

I didn't find it by accident. You told me where it was. All I did was move the pin. :)

Actually the original form of this map was free-for-all Tag Yourself Map. But given the spambots frequenting the forums lately, I decided to make it a view only type, with the Lord of Lists and myself with access.

Chaos, if you want it embedded in 17th ever, I'll give you edit access to it as well.

I may have to create an adjunct topic so as not to clutter this thread with Move-My-Pin Requests.

And your directions were very detailed, Joe. Just don't make me seek that place out in real life. I'm terrible at finding new places.

I may have to create an adjunct topic so as not to clutter this thread with Move-My-Pin Requests.

And your directions were very detailed, Joe. Just don't make me seek that place out in real life. I'm terrible at finding new places.

Where can I find the Thread? Provide me with a link, and I'll include it in my OP.

• 2 weeks later...

I body resides in utah, my mind resides wherever it feels like.

You should definitely have that checked out! According to WebMD's Symptoms checker, unless you're victim of alcohol withdrawal or a side effect from some medication, you're likely suffering from an Anxiety disorder or Schizophrenia. Or you're high on something. Or just a smart-mouth.

Anyway, if you're curious, the symptoms I checked were: Poor concentration, Hallucinations, feeling of being detached from reality, easily distracted, disoriented, delusions and confusion.

I live in Melbourne, Australia, even though I'm full Chinese :D.

And no, I DO NOT have a kangaroo in my backyard. I live in suburban areas. They are pretty tasty, though.

Elsa Steelheart is also Australian, I think.

(Yes, even Orients read Brandon Sanderson books! My nationality also explains my fetish for pandas, I guess)

Delightful and I are both Australian.