Hello! New to the site but not to Sanderson :)

traceria

Hi, my name's Tracey, and I just finished Words of Radiance. 

I'd wandered around the wiki before, but hadn't ever stumbled upon this site (for lack of searching) until today.  Then I had one of those, "Why didn't you go looking before?!" conversations with myself.  I simply had to sign up since the other people I know reading the book are oh so far from finishing and I feel compelled to get my hands on some theories now...right now. XD

I first read Elantris back in 2007 and then basically went on to read every other book by Brandon Sanderson that was out or came out thereafter.  Oddly enough, I'd already been 'reading' Wheel of Time via audiobook when the announcement was made that he'd be finishing the series, and the excitement was just overwhelming.  (Thanks to my brother for getting me started on that series with enough time to read the new ones as they hit shelves.)

The last interesting tidbit I have for this intro is that the aforementioned friends still reading WoR and I attended the book signing in the Philly area last week.  It was enlightening to say the least!  I'd known about the Cosmere but just hadn't really thought terribly much about it.  Now I'm afraid I have to go back and reread Elantris and Warbreaker and am highly tempted to start rereading Words of Radiance immediately thereafter.  I don't do the whole reread thing too often, so this temptation is surprising. 

I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all around the forums!

• Chaos locked this topic