Another new forum game!

Eerongal

So i'm gonna start another forum since most don't seem to be played anymore and no one wants to play the last one.

We're gonna play "Deep but not profound".

To play this game, you basically state "X but not Y" and there's only one rule to what is true and what is false. However, it's your job to figure out the rule yourself, and don't tell anyone if you figure it out! That spoils the game. Basically, you'll just have to continually post "X but not Y" sayings until you figure out what the rule is, and i will tell you if your statement is true or false.

Also: no fair googling to cheat and find the rule. It takes the fun out of the game (plus there's no point in playing once everyone knows the secret behind it)

Also, the rule is insanely simple once you figure it out.

Anywho, i'll start.

Deep but not profound.

This one is, obviously, true.

wet but not falling

I'm assuming we need to make a statement in the proper format and you will say if it is true or not.

Correct me if I am wrong. (Then, I will edit this post)

Yes it needs to be in the proper format, and that is in the proper format.

However, that statement is false.

'^' darn

Are all of your statements true?

shadow but not darkness.

Yes, every statement I have said so far is true. If you want me to, i can start saying both true and false statements and stating which they are, if you think that may help you try to figure it out.

Also, that is false.

Follow but not lead

Edit: also, as an FYI to anyone watching or anything, anyone who wants to play can feel free to join in at any time. It's not like a one-on-one thing, so no one has to "wait" until Emeralis is done.

i can start saying both true and false statements and stating which they are, if you think that may help you try to figure it out.

If this makes it to page 2, then do so please.

Edit: also, as an FYI to anyone watching or anything, anyone who wants to play can feel free to join in at any time. It's not like a one-on-one thing, so no one has to "wait" until Emeralis is done.

Seriously people, come help me. huh.gif

Follow but not lead

jog but not run

"Cool but not cold"

Edit, didn't see if we weren't supposed to post the rule if we think we have it.

Nah, don't post the rule, that way it doesn't spoil it for other people. If you think you know, PM me and i can confirm or deny. And if you know it, then you can work with me posting true statements for everyone else if you want

Your statement is true.

Ball but not Sphere