Sanderson 20 Questions

Rules: It has to be Sanderson related, and it has to be something considered well known by most people. Since there's so many questions, I'm going to have to ask that you declare whether or not it's Cosmere from the get go. There is no limit to the amount of questions, and the questioner may or may not decide to occasionally drop a hint every now and then. A list of previously asked questions will be kept here in the OP. I'm going to start off with something that is not cosmere. 

Questions asked:

Kool aid

Tia

Vivenna's cloak

Chasms

Kiin's ax

Edited by Silverblade5

Remember that you should look at the questions above to make sure you aren't asking a redundant question. 

As much as we might call Epics inhuman, they are still alive, so asking if it's an Epic after we know it isn't alive isn't helping anything. 

Is it the Tensors?

Is it a delicious can of Diet Coke?

Is it a delicious can of Diet Coke?

No, but you're on the right track...

Remember that you should look at the questions above to make sure you aren't asking a redundant question. 

As much as we might call Epics inhuman, they are still alive, so asking if it's an Epic after we know it isn't alive isn't helping anything. 

Is it the Tensors?

No

Rules: It has to be Sanderson related, and it has to be something considered well known by most people. Since there's so many questions, I'm going to have to ask that you declare whether or not it's Cosmere from the get go. There is no limit to the amount of questions, and the questioner may or may not decide to occasionally drop a hint every now and then. A list of previously asked questions will be kept here in the OP. I'm going to start off with something that is not cosmere.

Is it Calamity?