I'm here, guys!

Kipper

I'm new. I'm here. I like stating the obvious and Brandon's books. I also really, really, like Mike 'n Ikes. I cried when I discovered that everyone got to pick a display name before I got here.

I hope to post a lot and edit the wiki more.

Be nice to me.

Friend me.

Give me status points.

Mention my incisive commentary over and over again.

Edited by Snoopy

WoK, WoR, all Mistborn books, Warbreaker, Elantris, Steelheart, Mitosis.

I'm a bit rusty on Elantris though.

Firefight is on hold at the library, (curse those 200 other people who live where I am) but I'm mainly interested in the Cosmere. It just draws me somehow.

Definitely the Stormlight Archive. Though I just read Warbreaker again today, and I loved it. I read all his books first without realizing about the Cosmere. Then it hit me that Hoid was in two totally different (to me) series. One Google search...and down the Coppermind rabbit hole I went. Now I'm rereading everything for the umpteenth time, and consider myself to reasonably knowledgeable about the Cosmere. I've been a lurker here fore quite some time.

What's your favorite story?

Also, I have a question for you. How do you figure out what the various statuses are? e.g. darkeyes, misting, oldblood. Is there a list somewhere on the forums that I just can't find?

Indeed there is... in this forum post. It's tied to the number of upvotes you get.

As for favorite story, I'd have a hard time nailing down just one. I'd say probably settle on WoR as my favorite novel, and Defending Elysium as my favorite short story (even though it's non-Cosmere).

There is a member named Lightsworn Panda, leading a Panda invasion in the Oregon forum, and an inexorable Panda just appears?

Riiiiigggghhhttt...

I'll be over here, waiting out the Pandapocalypse.

...Oh, and in the meantime, welcome to our new bamboo munching overlord. Really glad to hear someone else who has read and loves Warbreaker; that remains my favourite novel of Brandon's to date.

Definitely the Stormlight Archive. Though I just read Warbreaker again today, and I loved it. I read all his books first without realizing about the Cosmere. Then it hit me that Hoid was in two totally different (to me) series. One Google search...and down the Coppermind rabbit hole I went. Now I'm rereading everything for the umpteenth time, and consider myself to reasonably knowledgeable about the Cosmere. I've been a lurker here fore quite some time.

What's your favorite story?

Mine is also Stormlight! Dude, we should be friends :D

For Quiver, I really liked Warbreaker! It's probably my third favourite world in the Cosmere.