Random Fanfiction ideas that came to me

TheWanderer

So recently I had one of many cosmere inspired dreams. In which the singers came to our plant instead of roshar (strange I know, I don't understand my brain). Essentially plot followed much along the lines of the books. Desolation comes and radiants appear and the battle for earth begins. Still working out the logistics of why bullets and such would not suffice (Beyond the carapace being strong enough to maybe deflect bullets not block them). Though an everstorm did knock out a lot of the infrastructure of human civilizations. My dreams get weirdly detailed I don't know why. 

The second idea I had was for a member of the 17th shard who is something of an anthropologist studying the various cultures and customs of the cosmere to bring back to silverlight. Granted over time certain issues may push against the 17th shard's non interventionist policies (there will be worldhopping). Have not decided on the home world of the OC's and such.

Just curious if either of these sound interesting to anyone and if anyone has any suggestions to make things more interesting. As always thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. 

Edited by TheWanderer

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 1:54 AM, TheWanderer said:

So recently I had one of many cosmere inspired dreams. In which the singers came to our plant instead of roshar (strange I know, I don't understand my brain). Essentially plot followed much along the lines of the books. Desolation comes and radiants appear and the battle for earth begins. Still working out the logistics of why bullets and such would not suffice (Beyond the carapace being strong enough to maybe deflect bullets not block them). Though an everstorm did knock out a lot of the infrastructure of human civilizations. My dreams get weirdly detailed I don't know why. 

Dude you have epic dreams

Edited by Szeth Facpalm

Still, i just dreamed that i got stuck in a hotel room with a bunch of strangers and that there were tarantulas everywhere. I woke up in a cold sweat because i could feel them crawling on me, but it turned out it was just my puppy poking me to get me to play with her.

Less cool.

Edited by Szeth Facpalm