Im new too

Juice

Just now, Juice said:

Hey everybody! so excited to find a group into Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere. Im new to the whole idea and over arching stories, its so nice to have people to talk with about this! :)

Hello there! Welcome to the chaos Shard!

It was actually the idea and over-arching stories that caught my attention when I first heard about the Cosmere, and my love for it has grown ever since. What would you say your favorite Sanderson book is? It doesn't have to be Cosmere lol.

Just now, Mystic Syn said:

Hello there! Welcome to the chaos Shard!

It was actually the idea and over-arching stories that caught my attention when I first heard about the Cosmere, and my love for it has grown ever since. What would you say your favorite Sanderson book is? It doesn't have to be Cosmere lol.

I started with The Way of Kings through to the Rhythm of War, and read some Mistborn, Elantris and Warbraker! I would have to say my favourite was The Way of Kings! it introduced me to such an amazing Story! But Warbraker is a great stand alone novel 

2 hours ago, Juice said:

I started with The Way of Kings through to the Rhythm of War, and read some Mistborn, Elantris and Warbraker! I would have to say my favourite was The Way of Kings! it introduced me to such an amazing Story! But Warbraker is a great stand alone novel 

Nice! I started with WoK, but I liked Warbreaker the most. It was a story that stood out to me the most lol.