Sanderson Theory Generator - Python Experiment

Mat

I'm taking a coding class right now, going over the basics of the Python programming language- and I made a thing! The Sanderson Theory Generator.

The idea for making this I think originated from something I saw on Scratch that did something similar. I'm not really sure, that was a long time ago. So I didn't come up with the concept of this, but I did write the code.

To be honest, I don't know if it will open :ph34r: I have Python downloaded on my computer, so it just opens the file and runs the program, but for all of you guys who (probably) don't I'm not sure if it will even work. Hopefully it does :P If not, (or if so) I'd like to know.

Here it is: Sanderson Theory Generator.py

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Elessar said:

Amazing!  Are you planning to expand it? 

Thank you :D 

Probably not, but who knows :P I likely will take some sort of coding class again in the future, and that could give me ideas for an expansion and it'd just be a matter of actually doing them. Possible, but I wouldn't count on it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/4/2021 at 6:53 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

I'm taking a coding class right now, going over the basics of the Python programming language- and I made a thing! The Sanderson Theory Generator.

The idea for making this I think originated from something I saw on Scratch that did something similar. I'm not really sure, that was a long time ago. So I didn't come up with the concept of this, but I did write the code.

To be honest, I don't know if it will open :ph34r: I have Python downloaded on my computer, so it just opens the file and runs the program, but for all of you guys who (probably) don't I'm not sure if it will even work. Hopefully it does :P If not, (or if so) I'd like to know.

Here it is: Sanderson Theory Generator.py

This is so nice! I used to do this kind of side stuff when I first started coding to get a hold of what I'd learned, it's the best.

Spoiler

All Cosmere Spoilers

funtheory.thumb.jpg.3db7838706253dbe8bf4b977256f3682.jpg

Imagining Baon losing his mind in Nalthis made me smile hahaha but I don't see Marsh dying heh, even tho trying to worldhop with a seon --I imagin one with Aon Tia, and somehow drawing the power from it (There's a WoB confirming that worldhopping with Aon Tia is possible, and from RoW we know seons can worldhop)-- sounds pretty dangerous.