Rhythm of Peace

Frustration

13 minutes ago, Tani said:

"Depends. What do you want?"

"A fusion, a remaking of the world, no longer a world of Honor, or of Odium, But of Men, and Singers, for too long we have been played as pawns in a greater scheme. Now we must play the game ourselves. Bondsmiths must end, and their spren reject bonding, it is the only way to be free."

"I do not control all humans, or the Greater Spren. What does that have to do with these things you are stealing? And why can the world not be of Men and Singers with Bondsmiths around?"

Edited by Tani

16 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Cess looked at Sequence worriedly, begging for help with her eyes. She was close to having a full blown mental breakdown, and needed some reassurance that she wasn't going to die. She hid behind the taller Radiants, hoping that the crisis would blow over. She had no intentions of dying today.

@JesterLavorre

Sequence hummed, crawling up Cess’ arm to her shoulder. “We are in the Tower. Do not worry, I’m sure the other Radiants know what they are doing.”

They paused, then added more quietly, “Though, perhaps be ready to disguise yourself. Do you think you can do that?”

6 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

Sequence hummed, crawling up Cess’ arm to her shoulder. “We are in the Tower. Do not worry, I’m sure the other Radiants know what they are doing.”

They paused, then added more quietly, “Though, perhaps be ready to disguise yourself. Do you think you can do that?”

She nodded, and instinctively reached for the two spheres in her little bag. She didn't know how long she'd be able to keep the disguise up, but she'd probably have enough time to be able to escape incase of an emergency.

"You have admitted that you cannot speak for the Bondsmiths, and that is the only thing that will resolve this. Honor can no longer enforce his laws, and he is too powerful to be returned. Bondsmiths must end, that is the only way I will stop."

6 hours ago, Frustration said:

"You have admitted that you cannot speak for the Bondsmiths, and that is the only thing that will resolve this. Honor can no longer enforce his laws, and he is too powerful to be returned. Bondsmiths must end, that is the only way I will stop."

Kyt looks suspiciously at Nak before speaking up. "Maybe this one cannot speak for the bondsmiths, but you have brought the entire Radiant population of the Tower down here. I am confident that, as a group, we can convince them."

"I have no intention of waiting for all of you to get here. And even if you all did agree with me, how do you propose to stop Bondsmiths from escaping? They do not need spheres they make thier own light, they do not care for bonds, as the forces of the world are at their commands. And with Ba-Ado-Mishram free there is no consequence to broken oaths."

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

"I have no intention of waiting for all of you to get here. And even if you all did agree with me, how do you propose to stop Bondsmiths from escaping? They do not need spheres they make thier own light, they do not care for bonds, as the forces of the world are at their commands. And with Ba-Ado-Mishram free there is no consequence to broken oaths."

"You speak as if they are wild animals, desperate to escape and not our leaders who want peace as much as you do. I'm sure with some convincing we could get them to swear off their powers."

9 hours ago, Tani said:

"If the Bondsmith spren have to leave, the Unmade do too. They are at about the same power level, I think."

Are you not in the PM?

I'll add you in a sec, BAM is back, so no new dead-eyes, old ones are still around but can be healed easier, and the shards have withdrawn

"The spren must stay, they are neccesary for our survival, they simply must never bond."

9 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"You speak as if they are wild animals, desperate to escape and not our leaders who want peace as much as you do. I'm sure with some convincing we could get them to swear off their powers."

"How well did that work last time Edgedanncer? The Radiants swore off their power and agreed to never form again, now look at us."

14 hours ago, Frustration said:

"How well did that work last time Edgedanncer? The Radiants swore off their power and agreed to never form again, now look at us."

Kyt frowns. "The Recreance was an entirety different situation, regarding people long dead by the time it was...'broken', if you could call it that. It has nothing to do with our current negotiations."

36 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Kyt frowns. "The Recreance was an entirety different situation, regarding people long dead by the time it was...'broken', if you could call it that. It has nothing to do with our current negotiations."

"Is it all that different? A Bondsmith enslaved the minds of an entire people, now they are even less regulated, the question is not 'will they do something similar' but 'could they?' it is too great a risk to leave them around."

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

"Is it all that different? A Bondsmith enslaved the minds of an entire people, now they are even less regulated, the question is not 'will they do something similar' but 'could they?' it is too great a risk to leave them around."

"You are generalizing the actions of individuals on the actions of entirely seperate people. I am absolutely, 100% confident that our bondsmiths will be able to restrain themselves until death. And I promise that when they die, we will not permit the creation of more bondsmiths."

6 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"You are generalizing the actions of individuals on the actions of entirely seperate people. I am absolutely, 100% confident that our bondsmiths will be able to restrain themselves until death. And I promise that when they die, we will not permit the creation of more bondsmiths."

"Your word is not enough, what about when you die? What if in two thousand more years, a new war commences? Can you force an oath on unborn generations? The spren themselves must swear off bonding. Forever." 

54 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Your word is not enough, what about when you die? What if in two thousand more years, a new war commences? Can you force an oath on unborn generations? The spren themselves must swear off bonding. Forever." 

"Very well. If that is what is required for peace- I will aid you in whatever way I can to convince them. However, this will be under one condition. Just two simple questions. One, why bondsmiths specifically? Are they simply too powerful for your tastes? And secondly," Kyt says, eyes darkening, "What does Odium have to do with this? You mentioned him earlier, and I cannot help but wonder why he is relevant to your cause."

12 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Very well. If that is what is required for peace- I will aid you in whatever way I can to convince them. However, this will be under one condition. Just two simple questions. One, why bondsmiths specifically? Are they simply too powerful for your tastes? And secondly," Kyt says, eyes darkening, "What does Odium have to do with this? You mentioned him earlier, and I cannot help but wonder why he is relevant to your cause."

"Yes, Bondsmiths cannot be trusted to weild such power, no one can. For Odium, In order to overcome the past, Odium and Honor must be put into balance. Honor and Odium have left us, the Fused, and Heralds have sealed themselves away, there is just one small imbalance left."