Cognitive Shadows and Perception

Neroz

The Cognitive Realm and its inhabitants are known to be directly effected by the perception of those in the Physical Realm.

Is someone like Thaidakar at risk of being warped by his cult religion on Scadrial? 

There's also the Heralds, who seem to have physical anchors unlike Thaidakar.

Could this be why despite essentially being Shadows, they are losing their sanity rather then persisting through the Voren religions perception of them?

8 hours ago, Neroz said:

The Cognitive Realm and its inhabitants are known to be directly effected by the perception of those in the Physical Realm.

Is someone like Thaidakar at risk of being warped by his cult religion on Scadrial? 

There's also the Heralds, who seem to have physical anchors unlike Thaidakar.

Could this be why despite essentially being Shadows, they are losing their sanity rather then persisting through the Voren religions perception of them?

I think Kelsier is probably experiencing mild effects when going from North to South Scadrial. It’s just enough for him to be aware of the change - and it TERRIFIES him.

1 hour ago, AquaRegia said:

It might certainly provide him with a powerful incentive to get away from Scadrial altogether: "I'd like to be somewhere where people aren't thinking about me all the time!"

That would be new... Character development! He doesn’t actually want to be worshipped by everyone anymore! It gives him literal headaches!