Who would win?

Cyprian Wiley

I was looking for a similar thread but did not find one. I assume that one exists, so if it does, I'll happily go there.
But now to the topic. One of the great things about hard magic and larger fictional universes is that we, as readers, can imagine great battles between the strongest of opponents. We can look at them from a logical point of view and compare strengths and weaknesses. But we can also imagine and share a whole setup and rules for a duel and write the whole fightscene similar to fan-fiction. This is a way to look at the characters, the martial arts and the magic system from a different perspective thats why I think it fits into Cosmere Discussion best. 

I will start with a Scenario.

After the great duel in the Arena (Adolin+Renarin + Kaladin vs. 4 Shardbearers) Kaladin challenges Meridas Amaram. But in this (unrealistic) scenario now Adolin freaks out and gets overwhelmed by the thrill. Adolin attacks Kaladin. Everyone watching likes the scenario and and Kaladin fights for his live.
Kaladin swears the 3rd ideal after a few blows of Adolin. (This may be interpreted as a Spoiler and is not important for the actual fight, read at you own risk)

Spoiler

He hates himself (because he blames himself for far too many deaths) but realizes that he still needs to protect himself and swears the third ideal. 

So the Fight is now Between Kaladin with Syl as Shardblade and a limited source of Stormlight. He got a boost when swearing the ideal but there are no other sources. And Adolin who is fueled by the Thrill and is a raging shardbearer similar to Dalinar's old days. 
Version one would be that Adolin got already out of the not workind shardplate, but I think that this would be too easy for Kaladin (If you think otherwise, please play with this scenario)
Version two is, that we change the fight that happen before this so, that Adolin's shardeplate is in close to perfect condition. 
Let the battle begin. Kaladin vs Adolin
Who would win?