ARC discussion?

Cruxist

Sorry if I'm a little late to the party, but I don't post on here super often. Is there a topic or forum to discuss the Alloy of Law if we've already finished an ARC? I remember there was a special forum like that back for The Way of Kings and, seeing as I've just finished the Alloy of Law, I'd really like a place to discuss it. Thanks!

I would say that anyone else that has read it just start a private message but do some sort of verification that they did read it such as, what word starts the 2nd paragraph on page 138. You can invite multiple people to these private conversations. Chaos and I do that all the time about other stuff. It's an ideal way of doing it.

Also can you go back and make it public after the release of the actual book? I'm sure a lot of it would be re-discussed after the books release.

Thank you

Absolutely. What I will probably do is just move all the topics in there back to the main Mistborn board, and edit their topic titles to have AofL Spoilers in it.

There, I finally put it up. I added everyone in this conversation who said they wanted in. Spencer, did you have an ARC? I wasn't sure, so I left you off for now.

If anyone has an ARC and would like in, PM me or post somewhere about it.

• Chaos locked this topic