[Discuss] The Voidbringers in post RoW World

Autobrecciation

Hey all, just finished my first WoK reread post RoW just trying to pick up on new details in a Dawnshard / RoW world. One thing that stood out for me was all the mentions of Voidbringers with fire! This was such good red herring foreshadowing of Humans being the Voidbringers, because it first pushed us to this pre thought of the Singers / Parsh being the voidbringers, but with Rabonial's Grandmother, we know that its about the humans arrival on Roshar after escaping from Ashyn.

Ok so some quote!

They are aflame. They burn. They bring the darkness when they come, and so all you can see is that their skin is aflame. Burn, burn, burn ...

–Collected on Palahishev, 1172, 21 seconds pre-death. Subject was a baker’s apprentice.

"Victory! We stand atop the mount! We scatter them before us! Their homes become our dens, their lands are now our farms! And they shall burn, as we once did, in a place that is hollow and forlorn."

–Collected on ishashan, 1172, 18 seconds pre-death subject was a spinster of the eigth dahn.

"The ones of ash and fire, who killed like a swarm, relentless before the heralds..." Noted in Masly, page 337. Corroborated by Coldwin and Hasavah.

"They take away the light, wherever they lurk. Skin that is burned." Cormshen, page 104.

This feels like it's specifically about surgebinders - they take away stormlight (To power their surges). We see this with Shallan and Kaladin both just instinctively consuming stormlight before they consciously control it.

“I wasn’t there when your kind came to our world. My grandmother, however, always mentioned the smoke. At first she thought you had strange skin patterns—but that was because so many human faces had been burned or marked by soot from the destruction of the world they left behind.

Sanderson, Brandon. Rhythm of War (The Stormlight Archive) (p. 870). Tom Doherty Associates. Kindle Edition.

“She talked about the way your livestock moaned and cried from their burns. The result of humans Surgebinding without oaths, without checks. Of course, that was before any of us understood the Surges. Before the spren left us for you, before the war started.”

Sanderson, Brandon. Rhythm of War (The Stormlight Archive) (p. 870). Tom Doherty Associates. Kindle Edition.

This one is something Shallan said... maybe something I'm reading a bit into. What if what caused the fall of Ashyn was trying to somehow reach the Spiritual realm with physical body?

on How she would react to seeing the Almighty:

"I suspect screams of pain," she said, letting her thought slip out too easily. " As it is written that the Almighty's glory is such that any who look upon him would immediately be burned to ash."

Anyway I think that last bit is a bit of a crackpot theory. I'll keep on highlighting stuff I see in Words of Radiance (And Oathbringer) as I go through the reread, just wanted to put this together see if anyone was interested in discussion.