Investiture Destruction/Creation?

Strongest Nerd

So... in RoW we find that investiture can be destroyed through an anti-light variant. If investiture can be destroyed, than can it be created?

Definitions of terms:
Destroyed: Complete cessation across all 3 realms (Spiritual, Cognitive, Physical)
Created: Making something out of nothing, a literal creation of more investiture.
Assumptions: When anti-light is used to "destroy" investiture it does so across all 3 realms. (If true, this has some very interesting implications for what the Spiritual realm is... can someone in who's only in the spiritual realm be destroyed?)

I'd be interested to know if there are WOBs about this...

I don't think it truly gets destroyed, merely converted. Brandon describes Investiture as an extra to matter and energy, and when matter and antimatter touch, the matter is converted to energy. This is likely what happens to Investiture as well. He's mentioned that Investiture can't be created or destroyed, just like matter and energy.

I think that when light and antilight combine it what it destroys isn't the Investiture itself,  but it's connection to any particular Shard.  For a being like the Fused abruptly losing that connection to Odium is like a spiritual entity losing their tether to the other 2 Realms.