Hello, just finished RoW.

Shadow Icarus

1 hour ago, Shadow Icarus said:

Greeting everyone, just finished Rhythm of War (Wow!!!) and had to find a place to discuss all the theories that have been going through my mind up to this point. Not sure why I hadn't looked at the forums back when I finished Oathbringer, but better late than never I suppose.

Welcome to the Shard! It's great to have you here. Yeah, RoW really was crazy, wasn't it? What's your favorite Cosmere book?

21 minutes ago, Ookla the Tortured said:

Welcome to the Shard! It's great to have you here. Yeah, RoW really was crazy, wasn't it? What's your favorite Cosmere book?

Hmm... it's between say Way of Kings or Rhythm of War. Way of Kings was my first entrance into the Cosmere and learning all about Roshar was incredible (I read up to Oathbringer before anything else in the Cosmere)... however reading Rhythm of War after having read the rest of the Cosmere and all the connections was quite incredible. I'll say Way of Kings though... the whole mystery surrounding the magic system and spren was really exciting.

2 hours ago, Shadow Icarus said:

Hmm... it's between say Way of Kings or Rhythm of War. Way of Kings was my first entrance into the Cosmere and learning all about Roshar was incredible (I read up to Oathbringer before anything else in the Cosmere)... however reading Rhythm of War after having read the rest of the Cosmere and all the connections was quite incredible. I'll say Way of Kings though... the whole mystery surrounding the magic system and spren was really exciting.

Way of kings also introduced me, and it has a special place in my heart. It as my all-time favorite until RoW. Now I can’t decide between them. :)

Welcome to the Shard Icarus! Delighted to have you join us here :D

This is the perfect spot to be with RoW just out so glad you decided to make an account! And hey, better late than never all the way! I totally agree with you in the intrigue of the Spren and how the magic was going to work in WoK. Awesome you have enjoyed RoW so much as well!

Hope you enjoy the Shard and find tons of crazy theory discussions to hope into!