Little late but hello all

Actually had an account and been a huge cosmere fan since 2017. Started when I was scrolling through a list of the best fantasy series “like wheel of time” and picked up the final empire. Read through all six mistborn and afterwards discovered that there was a whole lot more to these books than I originally thought. Love the community here and will likely be here for years to come!

24 minutes ago, i’m in the details said:

Actually had an account and been a huge cosmere fan since 2017. Started when I was scrolling through a list of the best fantasy series “like wheel of time” and picked up the final empire. Read through all six mistborn and afterwards discovered that there was a whole lot more to these books than I originally thought. Love the community here and will likely be here for years to come!

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you’re here. . . Again. What’s your favorite cosmere book?

On 11/28/2020 at 7:58 PM, Ookla the Tortured said:

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you’re here. . . Again. What’s your favorite cosmere book?

Currently ROW if only because I just finished it. But the Final Empire will always have a special place in my heart because it first grabbed my attention to the cosmere, and I love a good heist. 

Welcome (again? back? once more?) to the Shard! Happy to have you here with us and hope to see you around!

That is so awesome you were able to find Mistborn in a list and just get hooked from there! And yeah, that moment discovering there is more to the books than just each book is just WOH :blink: Definitely an amazing moment!

We love having you join the community and most definitely look forward to chatting for years to come! Hope you enjoy the Shard! :D

Edited by Scout_Fox