Hello Hello!

Sir_Excelsior

Hello there! 

For some time Brandon has been one of my favorite authors. I really like his books and they have influenced me a lot! 

I'm Brazilian, and here in Brazil, Sanderson's publication is kinda... Messy

Elantris and the two mistborn trilogies were published here, but the publishing house responsible for his books cancelled the Stormlight Archive publication even before the launch of the first book. So, i've been adventuring myself is the originals. Got into Warbreaker these days! 

Pardon the poor english!

10 minutes ago, Lightdancer said:

Welcome! Glad to have you!

I'm new here as well. Brandon Sanderson is also one of my favorite authors (obviously).

I have heard about the problems with publishing in Brazil... that sucks. :( Hopefully it gets better.

Do you have a favorite Cosmere book?

I really like The Final Empire, mostly because the introduction of Allomancy 

Welcome to the Shard Sir_Excelsior! Awesome to have you join us especially if you have been a fan of Sanderson for a while :D

That is absolutely poopy about the publishing there I so agree with @Lightdancer that absolutely sucks! Hope they get that mess figured out soon. Awesome you still have access to those earlier books though! Warbreaker is a really good read hope you enjoy that one to the fullest!

Absolutely no worries about the English, we are here for everyone and just happy to have you join! What was the first Brandon Sanderson book you read?

Edited by Scout_Fox

9 hours ago, Sir_Excelsior said:

Hello there! 

For some time Brandon has been one of my favorite authors. I really like his books and they have influenced me a lot! 

I'm Brazilian, and here in Brazil, Sanderson's publication is kinda... Messy

Elantris and the two mistborn trilogies were published here, but the publishing house responsible for his books cancelled the Stormlight Archive publication even before the launch of the first book. So, i've been adventuring myself is the originals. Got into Warbreaker these days! 

Pardon the poor english!

Welcome to the Shard! I'm really sorry that you can't read the Stormlight Archive, it is amazing. What's your favorite cosmere book?

57 minutes ago, Sir_Excelsior said:

I actually read it in english, i'm just really sad that people here who doesn't speak english won't be able to read

I'm happy to hear you got to read it and wouldn't have to wait however long it takes for the translation to work out!

3 hours ago, Sir_Excelsior said:

I actually read it in english, i'm just really sad that people here who doesn't speak english won't be able to read

The perks of being bilingual that is so awesome you were able to read it! :D Totally though, hope they work that out so others can read it too. Which book in the series was your favorite?