Soul Forgery

Dawnshard

Hey guys! I wanted to talk about some of the connections that I've been thinking about as we get ready for Rhythm of War! So I reread The Emperor's Soul and a few things stuck out to me. The most powerful soulstamp you can create is made from crystal, even more than soulstone, and animal inks work better than plant-based inks. Roshar has both in abundance. Crystal takes longer to carve and can be quite difficult but if you carved a gemstone or gemheart (which I think would work better, for some reason), and then entice a spren and trap it you could perhaps power soulstamps with stormlight. The Roshar continent is in the form of a Julia set which probably would help take forgery off Sel.

We know that Odium is using some similar mechanics to Hemulurgy on Roshar but he also visited Sel and if he begins to use similar types of magic to bloodsealing and Dakhor magics, he could make incredible soldiers and creations. I've also thought about using Hemulurgic charged metals for fabrails. The problem is if they aren't coated in blood they begin to lose charge but perhaps some of the other mechanics blending could create a fix. Perhaps you can use the Dakhor bones instead of metals because it appears it act as a focus for the power of the gemstone and the Dor is focused through the twisted shape of the bones. So what are some Voidbinding and Hemulurgic Fabrials and Soulstamps?