Crystellation

Condensation

Chorale shivered. It was chilly in the cell, and her clothes were suited to a warm Forest area. Vivace joined Chorale, noticing the cold. 
Oh, I think I can help with that. Vivace began to transform, her skin gaining a layer of fur.
Chorale gasped at the sudden warmth. Wow, that's awesome. I've seen the way Concerto walks around. Can we do that? Vivace sent the mental equivalent of a nod, then began to shift even more. Her claws elongated and sheathed, her tail grew, and her ears moved while changing their shape. "Wow," breathed Chorale, her senses stretching. Wait, does that mean I can cut my bonds? 
Of course, thought Vivace.
Chorale reached around slightly, sawing at her bonds until they fell away. Then she looked around the room, marveling at how much more she could see and hear with her new senses. In fact, she thought she could hear something coming from the room to the left.

Who wants to say what it is?

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Kimora's face turned bright red as she seethed, her hands itching to reach out and grab it back.

Either this is going to be a saltier duo that ever before seen or an the most unexpected love arc of all scudding time.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Either this is going to be a saltier duo that ever before seen or an the most unexpected love arc of all scudding time.

*laughing because this is SO TRUE.*

Literally the full reason I created this character. I was reading through this RP, saw your character, and went, "I need to be able to be sassy to this guy."

40 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Kimora's face turned bright red as she seethed, her hands itching to reach out and grab it back.

The mercenary moves to start counting the coins.

"Well well well, perhaps I could get the boys moving. I assume you want us as a group. Besides, I don't want to stick around this town, I'm rather fond of my head."

Edited by TheWard'sGuard

4 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

The mercenary look longingly at the money. 

"I know where he is, but I'm sure that we could get along without him. Me and my guys got what it takes."

"You haven't seen their defenses. Tell me, Pior; how many times have you seen me fall to an amal?

The answer to that question: 1

And yes, I did just name your character.

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

I must ask a question of clarification. Which guy?

5 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

The mercenary look longingly at the money. 

"I know where he is, but I'm sure that we could get along without him. Me and my guys got what it takes."

This one. *face palm*

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Pior looked as if he was going to respond, then thought about it for a second, stroking his wispy beard.

"There was that time in the western mountains, but if ya take into account fatigue, I'm not sure it counts."

"These Amal defeated me and the kid like we were nothing. We need Yain."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"These Amal defeated me and the kid like we were nothing. We need Yain."

Pior sighed.

"Let me guess, next you're gonna ask me whenever you've led me wrong."

Pior raised his voice to yell at one of the other guys there.

"Kluf! Go tell Yain that Aerith's back!"