Hello

That's an odd coupling for a username :P, @RenarinKelsier

Welcome to the Shard! So, I saw that your favourite Stormlight characters are Dalinar and Renarin, what cemented them as your favs?

Is Kelsier your favourite Mistborn character (judging by your username)

Who're your favourites from the other series? 

Also, who're your least favourites?

Edited by Dreamer

Actually Spook is my favorite Mistborn character and Dalinar is my favorite character overall.

I do like Renarin and Kelsier a lot though, and when I chose my name it just felt right (it also has a better sound to it than DalinarSpook).

I like most characters besides Sadeas, Amaram, and Straff Venture. They get on my nerves a lot!

Dalinar and Renarin are my favorites because of Dalinar's amazing scene at the end of OB, and I really understand and feel for Renarin.

Edited by RenarinKelsier

44 minutes ago, RenarinKelsier said:

Actually Spook is my favorite Mistborn character and Dalinar is my favorite character overall.

I do like Renarin and Kelsier a lot though, and when I chose my name it just felt right (it also has a better sound to it than DalinarSpook).

I like most characters besides Sadeas, Amaram, and Straff Venture. They get on my nerves a lot!

Dalinar and Renarin are my favorites because of Dalinar's amazing scene at the end of OB, and I really understand and feel for Renarin.

Good choices!

How did you discover Sanderson? What other authors do you like to read? 

Thanks, Guys:D

37 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

Good choices!

How did you discover Sanderson? What other authors do you like to read? 

I have a friend who recommended WoK to me and I read it and loved it! I then proceeded to read the rest of the series and loved all of them. I then found Skyward in a library a year later and then I proceeded to read all of Sanderson's amazing books.

I also enjoy reading Brandon Mull and John Flanagan, as well as Lord of the Rings.