Good morning/evening/night

Mark

Hello all, this is my topic to let you know I exist. I'm Mark, I'm seventeen and I live in Ireland. 

About me, well the important part is the books I've read, right? First ones I can remember were the Belgariad and Mallorean and Eddings' other work. A great introduction, but rather standard fair. Since then I've branched out a bit, but not as much as I'd like. Dozens of independent books that I have forgotten or whose titles I can't remember, the entirety of Raymond E Feist's work, excluding the most recent book, A Song of Ice and Fire, Waylander, Druss, Way of Kings and Path of Radiance, the Inheritance cycle (please don't talk to me about them... repressed memories and whatnot), and Pellinor. I am currently reading Mistborn, and loved the first book. 

Edited by Mark

Welcome!

I've read some of those. My Fantasy interest was born when reading All of Eddings's books a few times each. And as you say a great start but quite standard. I've also read most of Raymond Feist's Books and the Inheritance Cycle (But lets not talk  about that...).

I got caught into Brandon's Web by reading Mistborn and now he's my absolute favorite author! I really recommend reading the rest of his works! And then theorize away with the rest of us =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic