Long time lurker finally ready to say 'hey!'

Blehbles

Hello beautiful people! 

Just your usual 'hi, I'm new' post, although I'm not really all that new. 

I discovered Brandon Sanderson's cosmere works about a year and a half ago when I received a recommendation to read Mistborn, and like many people I became obsessed with it all very quickly. I found this site roughly 6 months ago after becoming quite sad that I had no one around me to discuss his work with, and have been silently lurking through everything since. It's been wonderful, I have learnt so much additional information and enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and theories. I am truly glad this website exists!

I still feel like a cosmere baby, I don't yet know how much I will be able to contribute but I look forward to it all anyway.

So happy to have you! I was a long time lurker before first posting too. Doesn't matter how much you can contribute. We just want you to have fun and learn all you can! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you want, if you think they are dumb don't worry, we've seen dumber. Just answer me this question, is Reckoners Cosmere?

@Rask No my friend, Reckoners is not :P 

So far I have only read his comsere works - White Sand (1 and 2, not yet 3), Elantris, Warbreaker, Mistborn Era 1 and 2, Stormlight Archives and of course the Arcanum Unbounded collection. I went a little nuts after Mistborn and just read them all back to back. I consider myself lucky that so much of it was already published, waiting for Stormlight 4 is a real test of patience which I'm sure will be worth it haha

I feel a little guilty having not yet read any of his other books, but that shall soon change as I did get Skyward as a wonderful Christmas gift (from my self, to myself haha).

Edited by Blehbles

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

So who's your favourite character? And who's your least favourite?

I find it tough to pick one favourite. I think it's Dalinar, although I also adore Kaladin and Sazed.

As for least favourite, probably gotta go with Moash. Even so, I am still intrigued by where his character will go in the future. I do love a good redemption. 

On 1/31/2020 at 5:13 PM, Blehbles said:

@Rask No my friend, Reckoners is not :P 

So far I have only read his comsere works - White Sand (1 and 2, not yet 3), Elantris, Warbreaker, Mistborn Era 1 and 2, Stormlight Archives and of course the Arcanum Unbounded collection. I went a little nuts after Mistborn and just read them all back to back. I consider myself lucky that so much of it was already published, waiting for Stormlight 4 is a real test of patience which I'm sure will be worth it haha

I feel a little guilty having not yet read any of his other books, but that shall soon change as I did get Skyward as a wonderful Christmas gift (from my self, to myself haha).

question, my good friend. Would you be interested in joining an RP? Or perhaps a cookie?

12 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

question, my good friend. Would you be interested in joining an RP? Or perhaps a cookie?

I'm not sure actually. They do look fun, interesting to read through but I've never thought about joining in on one.

@Karger @Wander89 Thank you for the welcome! I hope you're both well.