Lurker coming out! Ready your lurker spears!

Sylergist

Hello everyone, I'm a frequent lurker of blogs and forums and such but never actually get around to posting anything, however....

The community of this forum seems amazing! I've been convinced to come out and start saying things and would like to thank you all (in advance) for making me feel like this is gonna be fun :)

Just finished my second read of WoR and CANNOT WAIT for book 3. Also a Mistborn fan, and WoT (hope it gets that Hugo!)

Anyway, thanks again for appealing to this lurker :)

Know that it is not only fun around here but very accepting and friendly. I have to say this is the nicest community I have ever been a part of on the internet. Flaming is rare, and help and appreciation are common. It is awesome! 

The RP games (called Sanderson Elimination on here) are roughly based on the Mafia style games that are common on many forums. A quick search should bring up several descriptions of those types of games. On here, the games are modified to follow along with certain worlds/books from the cosmere. 

Meta created a good general description of how the games go in THIS POST.

Each game has it's own special rules and player roles which will be described when signups start. Game 5 of the full game is currently going on HERE if you wanted to read through and get an idea of how it works. Signups for the next Quick Fix game (shortened version) are currently going on HERE.

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

• Chaos locked this topic