Hello, worldhoppers!

Raphaborn

1 hour ago, Raphaborn said:

I am one of the Sandersonism converts and big fan of Cosmere in general. I needed a place to see (and do) crazy theories, and that's what brought me to this Shardworld.

Where are you from and which perpendicularity did you use?

Have you visited any cool locations and did you have any difficulty getting there?  The CR can be torturous. 

Welcome to the Shard, @Raphaborn! For a minute there, we were afraid that the Ghostbloods had poached you away from us (they tend to steal our recruits)

So, do you have access to a system of Investiture? If not then we, the Shard can always help you get Invested. Tell us, what would you like to have? The Metallic Arts, the Surges, perhaps BioChromatic Breaths?

On 12/10/2019 at 11:08 PM, Karger said:

Where are you from and which perpendicularity did you use?

Have you visited any cool locations and did you have any difficulty getting there?  The CR can be torturous. 

I passed dangerous distant lands but the ancient gods protect my path. Glory to Adonalsium!

I'm from Brazil.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:35 PM, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard, @Raphaborn! For a minute there, we were afraid that the Ghostbloods had poached you away from us (they tend to steal our recruits)

So, do you have access to a system of Investiture? If not then we, the Shard can always help you get Invested. Tell us, what would you like to have? The Metallic Arts, the Surges, perhaps BioChromatic Breaths?

Metallic Arts! My favorite is Feruchemy, the best magic system. Equilibrium is everything.