Prague Signng - October 2019

Pagerunner

There's a signing in Prague at the end of the month: https://brandonsanderson.com/upcoming-events/#23149

Place: Talpress
Address:
Řeznická 1374/12, 110 00 Nové Město
Praha, Czechia
Phone Number: +420 224 947 590
Event Type: Signing
Schedule:

Watch this space for details.

Looks like there will be more information coming out on Brandon's site, eventually. Anybody planning on going to this? Anyone planning to record the signing line?

• 4 weeks later...
On 23.10.2019 at 7:20 PM, Paleo said:

I will be there and I'll also be recording all that I can. I've sent an email to the book store as well, asking them about a couple of details, but I haven't heard back anything from them yet.

There are some details on Sanderson's page and I would be grateful if somebody translates what they mean:

https://brandonsanderson.com/upcoming-events/#23149

I was toying with the idea of going, but since there was zero information from the store until now(?) and I'd have to travel for hours, it is most probably too late for that. 

4 hours ago, Isilel said:

There are some details on Sanderson's page and I would be grateful if somebody translates what they mean:

From google translate: "Attention - the signing of Brandon Sanderson will be on October 26 at 4 pm at our bookshop in Řeznická (this day even 70% of the participants of our survey wanted it). Brandon promises to sign until the end of the queue. Isaac Stewart, his artist and art director, will also sign the picture books with BS."

11 minutes ago, Wind_Breaker said:

@Pagerunner Oh NO, was there a question and answer round?? Or did you simpy ask and record that? :)

(On No because in this case, I HAVE BEEN THERE AND MISSED IT)

I was not at the signing; there is a Q&A session that I believe was before the event. Its audio is up, as well.

19 minutes ago, Pagerunner said:

I was not at the signing; there is a Q&A session that I believe was before the event. Its audio is up, as well.

Oh really! How did you know that this Q&A session was going to take place? Like, I followed the events page and twitter but didn't get that piece of information

Just now, Wind_Breaker said:

Oh really! How did you know that this Q&A session was going to take place? Like, I followed the events page and twitter but didn't get that piece of information

I found out about it when the audio was uploaded, unfortunately.

19 hours ago, Wind_Breaker said:

Same haha.

Hmm did anyone know beforehand?

Well how many people are usually going to events like this? There was quite a queue already hour before and fortunately Brandon started early :D I was first one. A lot of people weren't even from Czechia but Spain, Poland, Germany, Russia....it was really nice.

• 4 weeks later...
On 28.10.2019 at 6:27 PM, Yvainnie said:

Well how many people are usually going to events like this? There was quite a queue already hour before and fortunately Brandon started early :D I was first one. A lot of people weren't even from Czechia but Spain, Poland, Germany, Russia....it was really nice.

True, it was really nice! :) (You weren't the girl in the mistcloak who was telling me to go read Starsight, were you? =D)

5 hours ago, Wind_Breaker said:

True, it was really nice! :) (You weren't the girl in the mistcloak who was telling me to go read Starsight, were you? =D)

No, I was the very first one in the line reading Legion :) and I had a brown bag full of books first I felt like an idiot coming several hours :D 

On 23. 11. 2019 at 10:28 PM, Wind_Breaker said:

Ohhh I see! =D Cool!

I guess the books get super heavy at some point, yeah. X*D

Totally but still, I wanted to get signed all of his book but I was worried he would refuse to sign too many and that I would not be able to carry them all :D