The Observer's Guild

Very well.

Sunshine, you are now a member of the Observer's Guild. I name you an Apprentice (once you display enough experience or are active longe enough, you can be promoted to Journeyman status by one of the Masters or me. Once you display exceptionally awesome behaviour or get a popular post, you may be promoted to Master level)

Take your items: Elsecaller, Blade and food and go troll (cough) observe other groups!

Panda, a gift for the assiduous Observer:

The Waffle Watch

This waffle immortalizes the ever watchful gaze of the Eyewitness Panda with its panda shape and panda eyes, shaped with meticulous care. We have brought some Asian flavor into it through a batter made of coconut and panda(n) cream. Topped with sweet ginger syrup, whipped cream and bananas, this popular Asian waffle is as delicious as it is well balanced, with a nice green color inside a light crust to match the Observer's Guild's impartiality.

*hands Lightsworn Panda a shardspork* Enjoy!

Panda, a gift for the assiduous Observer:

The Waffle Watch

This waffle immortalizes the ever watchful gaze of the Eyewitness Panda with its panda shape and panda eyes, shaped with meticulous care. We have brought some Asian flavor into it through a batter made of coconut and panda(n) cream. Topped with sweet ginger syrup, whipped cream and bananas, this popular Asian waffle is as delicious as it is well balanced, with a nice green color inside a light crust to match the Observer's Guild's impartiality.

*hands Lightsworn Panda a shardspork* Enjoy!

:blink:   :blink:   :blink:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ADDED WHEN YOU ADDED THE ASIAN FLAVOR!?

But yeah, thanks for the offer. Sadly, I don't feel like eating a panda-face-shaped waffle. It'd break my heart to. (Reverently places waffle in a case on top of a shelf)

:blink:   :blink:   :blink:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ADDED WHEN YOU ADDED THE ASIAN FLAVOR!?

But yeah, thanks for the offer. Sadly, I don't feel like eating a panda-face-shaped waffle. It'd break my heart to. (Reverently places waffle in a case on top of a shelf)

Yes, I did. This is a vegetarian waffle, so get those weird Asian ingredients out of your head.

--

Well, then I will just make one coconut and panda(n) waffle for you, square shaped, with all the ingredients sans panda shape, and not use my brand new panda waffle iron. 

Sadly, I have to set aside this lunch offering for you, with Panda-shaped rice, since you obviously don't like eating your own kind. :(

panda.jpg

Edited by quitecontrary

.... You do? I'm sorry but Newcargo cannot accept cannibals. We may be forced to revoke your exclusive culinary access to our kitchens if this is correct.

We don't eat the sentient waffleborn, if that's what you're asking. We only keep them for their entertaining wit, and companion in our lonely travels.

We only frown upon squeamishness in eating representations of one's own kind. After all, you wouldn't object to eating a plateful of snowflake-shaped waffles, would you?

--

Lightsworn Panda, we do not frown upon you, for you have gifted us with an emblem, and we have an uneasy peace.

Edited by quitecontrary

Yes, I did. This is a vegetarian waffle, so get those weird Asian ingredients out of your head.

--

Well, then I will just make one coconut and panda(n) waffle for you, square shaped, with all the ingredients sans panda shape, and not use my brand new panda waffle iron. 

Sadly, I have to set aside this lunch offering for you, with Panda-shaped rice, since you obviously don't like eating your own kind. :(

panda.jpg

(Begins uncontrollably vomiting rainbows of adoration)

do sentient waffleborn make good traveling companions? 

Nope. They continuously waffle one about other stuff. (Badum tsh)

Nope. They continuously waffle one about other stuff. (Badum tsh)

That is exactly what they are made for. It can get tedious at times since it's all syrupy nonsense.

Of course, because of Crystal's challenge, we are now infusing our waffleborns with an infiltration formula at birth, and converting them into Trojan Waffles. (Price on Request)

Edited by quitecontrary

Pfft. I got a title on my first day. It's never too early for a promotion. Because we're awesome here. :{D

Congratulations on the promotion, by the way. I here present you with a cookie that I made(it probably isn't very good, so don't feel obligated to eat it). I would suggest that a better way to get food is the Wafflesworn kitchens. 

Edited by MozytheHealer

We have prepared anti-elsecaller protections. Aluminum kitchens should keep you out...

EDIT: It seems that there is a peace treaty, so our second and third lines of defenses need not be used. Also, can you Elsecall through Aluminium? 

Edited by Ashiok

Had a random thought that the santhid eye was very fitting for a symbol of the observer's guild. I've already made something for the Wafflesworn and Newcagoans so I thought, why not? Here is a modified version of the Santhid eye I had previously made for my icon page.

Observers_Logo.png

And a smaller version if needed:

Observers_Logo_small.png

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned