3 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

I voted on Amethyst Scorpion last cycle as a poke vote.  Given that they had not posted at the time of my vote, I assumed that people would know that I was using the same reason I had used in the first cycle.  I was not around at any time after I posted, so I did not know about Amethyst posting.  If I had seen his post, I would have retracted my vote.

Can you explain to me how a poke-vote is different from any other kind of vote then? You even said later that you thought they where the best lynch candidate, so I assume you thought that because they where inactive they made a good lynch candidate, yes?

16 minutes ago, Melon Dingo said:

Can you explain to me how a poke-vote is different from any other kind of vote then? You even said later that you thought they where the best lynch candidate, so I assume you thought that because they where inactive they made a good lynch candidate, yes?

A normal vote is typically a vote with the intention of getting someone to die.  A poke vote is a vote with the intention to get someone to do something.  In my case, I was using it to try to get Amethyst to post, but it can also be used in other ways, such as prompting someone to post analysis instead of fluff.  I did think that due to their inactivity, they were a better lynch candidate, but I would have retracted my vote if I had seen their post.

7 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

A normal vote is typically a vote with the intention of getting someone to die.  A poke vote is a vote with the intention to get someone to do something.  In my case, I was using it to try to get Amethyst to post, but it can also be used in other ways, such as prompting someone to post analysis instead of fluff.  I did think that due to their inactivity, they were a better lynch candidate, but I would have retracted my vote if I had seen their post.

Right, but its the voting on an inactive part that I'm having some trouble with. An inactive isn't really a threat to anyone until they become active, right? And they don't generally defend themselves either, so I could see a wolf going after an inactive just because its a fairly safe lynch.

Just now, Melon Dingo said:

Right, but its the voting on an inactive part that I'm having some trouble with. An inactive isn't really a threat to anyone until they become active, right? And they don't generally defend themselves either, so I could see a wolf going after an inactive just because its a fairly safe lynch.

At the time of my post, there were not really any other suspicious people.  You voted on Emerald, but I thought your reasoning was kind of unlikely.  Amethyst had been online 10 hours before I posted, and I thought that he was lurking, which is typically eliminator behavior.

11 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

At the time of my post, there were not really any other suspicious people.  You voted on Emerald, but I thought your reasoning was kind of unlikely.  Amethyst had been online 10 hours before I posted, and I thought that he was lurking, which is typically eliminator behavior.

Hmmm, okay. That I do get. Thanks for the patience and explanation XD Coral Swan

That means I'm not moving my vote to penguin instead, for much the same reason.

Hmmm... Sorry for briefly going inactive, RL stuff keeps getting in the way.

Response to Tuatara:

First, how do you know that it was Swan who had their vote manipulated and not Penguin Cycle 1? And what advantage would Swan or I (or Penguin) hope to gain as an Elim by manipulating our own votes? Since the one village role we currently know has vote manip powers, then it wouldn't be a WGG-like move since anyone could have submitted the action. The only other reason is if Swan were trying to save elim teammate Scorpion but didn't want to be seen retracting their vote, but that doesn't work either since we know Scorpion is village now.

Secondly, I stand by what I said about it being highly unlikely that the Elims deliberately performed that vote manip with the intention of a random lynch, simply because of how chaotic it would be. Especially now we know Scorpion is village, why risk a vote landing on a teammate, who statistical probability says is almost certainly somewhere in that list, when you can lynch a guaranteed villager?

OK, so the basis for this cycle's votes are that the Scorpion voters might have been trying to save one of Falcon or Penguin. If that's the case, we need to look at the votes after Falcon or Penguin become lynch candidates. In that case... when it's Scorpion and Falcon tied on 2 votes, when Penguin puts Scorpion in the lead with 3 votes and Albatross cements it with 4.

It strikes me as highly unlikely that both Penguin and Falcon are elims, and that Penguin was trying to save Falcon last cycle. The main reason being, the Elims would have put forward another lynch candidate this cycle if that were the case. As such, Penguin's vote is NAI. Albatross' vote could be read as suspicious, since with vote manipulation Falcon could still be in danger of the lynch, but a gut read says that's not likely.

The Penguin lynch didn't emerge until the very end of last cycle, though, so that doesn't hold up as an argument. Since there's not time now for a new lynch, I guess I'll vote for Emerald Falcon as the more likely of the two. If I were able to start a new lynch, though, I'd probably go for a candidate like Azure Mouse, who I have a bad gut read on, and who both Indigo Weasel and the vote manipulator also seemed to find suspicious (assuming they're not the same person).

The fiftieth sun was setting behind a bank of clouds, casting a deep scarlet light across the sky. It was a glorious evening.

Vostrath strode confidently toward the feast hall for yet another night of masquerade. They’d been pleasantly surprised at the emperor’s insistence at continuing the festival, even with so many dead. It made his job so much easier.

The porcelain mask was still heavy, but it was becoming familiar. He lifted it to his face as he came close enough to encounter other costumed attendants.

His goal was something different. They’d discovered finding the emperor would be difficult. He was too skilled at blending to be found so easily. Tonight, it didn’t matter who died, so long as they were Heritage.

Remain hidden. Unnoticed.

Scanning the crowd entering the feast hall, Vostrath looked for those who stood apart. Those who seemed hesitant. His eyes fell on the perfect candidate.

A hyena, who’s costumed fur was a deep black. The red light from the dying sun reflected hauntingly on the course fibers.

Perfect.

The hyena watched everyone nervously, eyes darting back and forth behind their mask. Vostrath stepped into the shadow of the building, listening. It seemed to be a one-person conversation.

“Why is no one stopping the killing? I can’t do anything about it. Why am I still here?” muttered the hyena. They took a deep breath. “No one will even know.” They turned to leave, stepping away from the entrance of the hall. Toward their death.

Vostrath stepped back, waiting patiently for the hyena to turn the corner. He pulled a dagger from a sheath on his forearm

---

The hyena took one step back, then another. Too many people were dying at these feasts. Unwilling to speak ill of the emperor’s decisions, they’d kept their protests quiet.

He kept their movements small and slow as he turned his back to the hall doors. Don’t draw attention. Just leave.

It was like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He could return to the Heritage feasts once the culprit was found.

The hyena lifted the mask from his face as he stepped around the corner of the building, into the shadow. The movement blinded him for a brief moment. Long enough to be surprised by a pale, masked figure lurking. Watching.

He stepped back quickly, dropping the hyena mask to the ground. It bounced and rolled backward, into the dying light.

It wasn’t fast enough. Pain erupted across his throat. Acting on instinct alone, he lifted his hand to his throat, only to feel warm, wet blood. He stumbled backward, gasping for air. Nothing filled his lungs.

His legs lost any sense of strength, his feet any sense of coordination. He collapsed, staring up at the blood red sky.

“For Glory.”

---

Vostrath looked at his latest victim. The black fur - still reflecting light from the setting sun - became slick with blood as he fell to the cobblestones.

It was a vision in fading red as darkness fell.

---

Penguin. It wasn’t his choice to be a penguin, but it was fun. It was a silly outfit, which suited him just fine for the masquerade. 

Unfortunately, it didn’t fit the current mood of the festival, which seemed to be more a funeral than celebration.

“It must be stopped.”

Nearly everyone who spoke echoed the same sentiment. None of them, however, seemed to have a direction.

“How can they kill the captain of the guard right here, in the middle of all this? Surely, someone saw something.”

Moments passed before someone spoke, making the penguin shift uncomfortably. Silence was never a good thing.

“I think I saw him there.”

The penguin looked up to see someone dressed as a falcon pointing a feathered finger in his direction. 

“Me?” The penguin shook his head. “What do I have to do with this?”

The falcon answered more boldly. “I think the captain was going to arrest him. Then she just happened to end up dead. It had to be him.”

Lavishly dressed people fell quiet as the accusation echoed through the chamber. The penguin looked around, looking at the people standing idly as Strikers approached menacingly. 

“Will no one listen? Will no one act? Will you all stand idly by as we continue to be hunted?”

A few shifted their feet nervously, but still no one spoke.

The Strikers closed in on their prey. The penguin stood resplendent, despite the ridiculousness of his costume, as he was taken away. A simple death might call people to action. 

If not, they may lose everything.

One Striker raised a sword.

The penguin looked into his eyes, face remaining stoic.

The sword began to descend.

A scream pierced the silence from outside the halls.

Hard metal cut through the costume and into his skin. Darkness clouded his vision as he heard a cry that someone else had been found dead.

Too late to save him.

Too late for us all.

Chartreuse Penguin was lynched! They were a member of the Heritage Faction
Charcoal Hyena was killed! They were a member of the Heritage Faction

Vote Count:

Chartreuse Penguin (2) - Emerald Falcon, Melon Dingo
Emerald Falcon (1) - Chartreuse Penguin, Mauve Crocodile
Mauve Crocodile (1) - Cream Tuatara

Player Count

Spoiler
  1. Amber Vulture Head Arbiter of the Heritage Faction
  2. Amethyst Scorpion Rememberer of the Heritage Faction
  3. Azure Mouse
  4. Charcoal Hyena Heritage Faction
  5. Chartreuse Penguin Heritage Faction
  6. Coral Swan
  7. Cream Tuatara
  8. Emerald Falcon
  9. Fuchsia Ostrich Striker of the Heritage Faction
  10. Indigo Weasel
  11. Ivory Dragonfly
  12. Magenta Albatross
  13. Mauve Crocodile
  14. Melon Dingo
  15. Mint Heron Heritage Faction

Revealed Rules and Roles

Spoiler

Head Arbiter of the Heritage Faction - Change the vote of someone who’s already voted
Rememberer - Has a 50% chance to receive an order to create a piece of art each turn. They cannot use the art, but can send it to other players
Striker - Has access to a kill they can use up to three times per game

Reminder: Rules for Anonymous Accounts:

Spoiler

There are a number of rules associated with the use of an Anonymous Account. Please follow them carefully. Given the potential for abuse of Anonymous Accounts, any rule breaking using the accounts will be dealt with harshly.

1) Do not change the password of the anonymous account you are issued.

2) Do not use the anonymous accounts to PM any non-anonymous account, other than the account of the GM. Please do not use your normal accounts to PM anonymous accounts.

3) Do not change anything cosmetic about the accounts, including member title, username, signature, and avatar.

4) Do not reveal your identity or explicitly claim to be another player.

Please check which account you are on prior to submitting a post on the thread. If you do post from the wrong account, tag a moderator (Fifth Scholar or Alvron first) so it can be addressed as quickly as possible.

Rule Reminder:
PMs are open
No vote minimum
Tied lynches will be decided at random and one person will be lynched

This cycle will close Tuesday, September 17th at 11 a.m. PST

Edited by Elandera

Uh oh.

9 players left.

If we have another cycle of two dead heritage this game could be over very soon.

Anyone else scared right now?

----------------------------

Edit to not double post

----------------------------

Cycle 2:

Amber Vulture was lynched! They were the Head Arbiter of the Heritage Faction

Mint Heron was killed! They were a member of the Heritage Faction

Vote Count:
Chartreuse Penguin (1) - Cream Tuatara
Mint Heron (0) - Mauve Crocodile
Azure Mouse (1) -
Amber Vulture (1) - Charcoal Hyena
Amethyst Scorpion (1) - Coral Swan, Chartreuse Penguin
Magenta Albatross (1) - Azure Mouse

Cycle 3:

Amethyst Scorpion was lynched! They were a Rememberer for the Heritage Faction.
Fuchsia Ostrich was killed! They were a Striker for the Heritage Faction.

Vote Count:

Amethyst Scorpion (4) - Chartreuse Penguin, Coral Swan, Cream Tuatara, Magenta Albatross
Chartreuse Penguin (2) - Fuchsia Ostrich, Indigo Weasel
Emerald Falcon (2) - Mauve Crocodile, Melon Dingo

Cycle 4:

Chartreuse Penguin was lynched! They were a member of the Heritage Faction
Charcoal Hyena was killed! They were a member of the Heritage Faction

Vote Count:

Chartreuse Penguin (2) - Emerald Falcon, Melon Dingo
Emerald Falcon (1) - Chartreuse Penguin, Mauve Crocodile
Mauve Crocodile (1) - Cream Tuatara

----
So we have Vulture, Scorpian and Penguin who died to lynch.

My question concerning these are who survived because the lynch went in their favor?
Vulture: seems like a big tied lynch there. Could be that they were all heritage in that lynch, we already looked into the vote manip and didn't come up with anything it seems.
Scorpian: penguin and falcon were also up- penguin we know now was heritage, could this reflect on falcon at all?
Penguin: was up against falcon, who had a vote soothed off. This is making me feel a little sus of falcon right now.

And Heron, Ostrich and Hyena who got elim killed.

My question for these is why them? Are they just options that we learn very little from? Or did their votes get too close?
Curious on anyone elses thoughts on this.

Edited by Ivory Dragonfly

12 hours ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Anyone else scared right now?

Well I wasn't. And then everyone became really quiet for the first quarter of the cycle, and now I am :(

And Heron, Ostrich and Hyena who got elim killed.

My question for these is why them? Are they just options that we learn very little from? Or did their votes get too close?
Curious on anyone elses thoughts on this.

Heron hadn't posted at all, and charcoal Hyena had only posted once. So unless they where really talkative in PM's, they might have been chosen because they wouldn't share much info? But then again, if both where still alive, and still inactive, there would be two less villagers actively voting which means the wolves might be in a position to win already. Neither of them sent me a message though, so I have no clue whether they where doing something behind the scenes that would explain why they got killed.

Ostrich did post a couple of times, and had an important role as well. If the wolves figured out about Ostrich's role then I could see them killing ostrich just for that reason. Maybe they have a role that allows them to discover the roles of others? Apart from that, the only time Ostrich mentioned some suspicions was against falcon (or maybe that was a 'I don't see much reason beyond this so I'm not really suspicious?') and against mouse in relation to them saying something about vote manipulation against penguin?

@Azure Mouse, you never explained why you thought there was vote manipulation on Chartreuse penguin D1.

Edited by Melon Dingo

Sorry everyone, I've been pretty inactive the past couple days, and I'm going to work on changing that.

We are at... 9 people left I think.

With 18 players, there are probably 3-4 elims. I'll start with 4 as we have still yet to see evidence of a neutral or third faction.

D4: 5-4 (lylo)

Ok... that's pretty bad. So looking at 3 elims.

D4: 6-3 (-lynch, -kill)

D5: 4-3 (lylo)

So basically we have used up our extra lynches. When I get to a computer, I'll sit down and attempt some analysis.

Just a note, I understand why no one is posting, it feels like there is nothing to analyse. But if we post anyways, then we will create things to analyse, causing us to post more.

Edit:

Wait a second, how am I so bad at counting? With 15 players, there should be 2-3 elims. 2 is a little low though, so my guess is 3. Ignore the part about 4 elims then.

Edited by Indigo Weasel

I'm afraid that this game is on it's way to fizzling out, before any major secrets get revealed. We're what? Halfway through this cycle.

So I'll continue the math from mouse, but with 15 players. We'll assume 3 elims, ignoring the possibility for a neutral or independent third party. My math will be based of the results at the end of the day Worst Case Scenario. Italics already happened.

D1 10-3 (Kill, Mislynch)
D2 8-3 (K, M)
D3 6-3 (K, M)

D4 4-3 (l, M)(LyLo)
D5 3-2 (K, L) (LyLo

At worst, we have one cycle before we are in dire Lylo situations

But if we assume we hit an elim this cycle, then miss

D4 5-2 (K, L)
D5 3-2 (K,M) (LyLo)

Either way, with a single mislynch, and a single accurate lynch, we are at lylo by D5 at this point.

At this point, we have 9 players left, so we can assume 1/3 are elim. There isn't much to look into as we don't have anything except village lynches so far, but I'll look at voting history.

ED1T

Azure Mouse-1 vote against him cycle one. Voted on Magenta albatross C1, No vote C2, No Vote C3 Slight Elim read

Coral Swan- No final vote against them, Voted C1, and C2. No vote C3. The weekend snuck up on me, so it could have snuck up on them as well, to be the reason for a missed vote. I see someone who is contributing even when they don't need to as slight village.

Cream Tuatara- No final vote against them, but voted all three cycles. This could also be slight Village for same reasons as above

Emerald Falcon- I know I look elim to quite a some people, because I made a mistake regarding looking closely at what happened D2 before my D3 vote. But the elims know I'm not elim, so they would be trying to use this.

Indigo Weasel- This isn't exactly vote analysis, but I've had a PM with them and told them that I have an Item, and nothing has happened. So if they are an elim, then they do not seem to want to be collecting works of art.

Ivory Dragonfly- I don't see any votes against them or any final votes that stuck from them. Upon further review, It doesn't look like they've voted at all, despite having close to average (But slightly below) activity. This seems rather suspicious to me.

Magenta Albatross- 1 vote D1, which appears to have been a poke vote. They have one vote d2, and no posts after asking a question to the person they voted on. I'm gonna give it slight village.

Mauve Crocodile- two of the three times they've voted, it's been silently removed. One was against Mint Heron, who we know was village, and killed the same cycle as the vote. The other was against me. This seems rather elimey to me.

Melon Dingo-Asked what happened on a tie. No vote D1, a vote D2 and D3. Most suspicious to me is the question asking what happens in a tie. But that would only be if they had to worry about saving their teammate. The only remaining people from D1 that could be is Azure or Magenta. Both of them I've read as village for now.

Anyways In other news, I have two Items that I randomly picked up. (Which I just tried to do because I had no role) Then, last cycle I forgot to submit an action. They both have no use to me, so that make them similar to the piece of art someone had D1.

If anyone wants them, please reach out to me through PM.

And please, dissect my analysis, so I can answer your questions. There's hopefully plenty of info right now if we work together.

Anyway, my vote is for Mauve Crocodile now.

Edited by Emerald Falcon

Falcon has made some good points. I was planning to do some analysis on Crocodile. They are the only player who has consistently voted on Emerald Falcon. IIRC, someone mentioned that either Penguin or Falcon was Elim. This isn't a guarantee, since only the Elims would know who each other are. If one were to follow that line of thinking, you could say that either Falcon or Crocodile is an Elim.

Cycle 1: Mint Heron (0) - Mauve Crocodile
Cycle 2: Emerald Falcon (2) - Mauve Crocodile, Melon Dingo
Cycle 3: Emerald Falcon (1) - Chartreuse Penguin, Mauve Crocodile

Looking at Crocodile's voting pattern superficially, it would be easy to write them off as Village. Why would the Elims kill Heron if Mauve was going to vote on them? The error here is that its likely that none of the people up for the lynch C1 are Elims, so they wouldn't care who dies. I believe that Crocodile's vote here is as a distraction to create a harmless voting record.

Next, Crocodile has consistently voted on Falcon, and last cycle vote manipulation kept the lynch from threatening Falcon. What does this tell us? The Elims likely want Falcon dead (more so than the rest of us), but aren't willing to use their kill on them. Falcon was almost lynched last cycle, but vote manipulation intervened. Perhaps a village Soother role?

This is hardly evidence to execute on, yet I feel it is the most we have. Mauve Crocodile.

9 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

Next, Crocodile has consistently voted on Falcon, and last cycle vote manipulation kept the lynch from threatening Falcon. What does this tell us? The Elims likely want Falcon dead (more so than the rest of us), but aren't willing to use their kill on them. Falcon was almost lynched last cycle, but vote manipulation intervened. Perhaps a village Soother role?

I'm sorry. I know you're defending me here, which I appreciate. I just don't follow the logic. I don't know why the elims would want me dead, except for the fact that I've publicly claimed that I might have items. Up to this point, I'm pretty sure everyone I voted for has ended up village.

If that were the case, I imagine the elims would want to kill me in order to collect those items. (I don't even know if the items have any use, I'll remind you.)

I also don't know any village soother, so I don't know why one would choose to protect me, unless they for some reason trust me.

9 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

I'm sorry. I know you're defending me here, which I appreciate. I just don't follow the logic. I don't know why the elims would want me dead, except for the fact that I've publicly claimed that I might have items. Up to this point, I'm pretty sure everyone I voted for has ended up village.

If that were the case, I imagine the elims would want to kill me in order to collect those items. (I don't even know if the items have any use, I'll remind you.)

I also don't know any village soother, so I don't know why one would choose to protect me, unless they for some reason trust me.

I don't know any more than you. Under the assumption that Crocodile is an Elim, there's a good chance that they've been trying to push a lynch towards you. However, that hinges on Crocodile's alignment. 

I mean, if items are in the game, there must be some use for them.

4 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

I was thinking along similar lines to Mouse, actually - with my vote being soothed off, it casts suspicion on you as though the Elims were trying to save your life - which means that we might try to lynch you (a villager, in this scenario) rather than an Eliminator this round. Or, it might be a double bluff, and you actually are an Eliminator - this quickly becomes an IKYK situation. I still think of you as neutral - I have a bad gut read on you from your posts, but the way votes have been shaping up on you make me lean village, so they cancel out.

Other things that sound like a way of raising suspicion on someone: My vote being consistently Soothed, which I certainly wouldn't do voluntarily and am somewhat peeved by. :P Don't know if that's an Elim thing - 4 Elims with vote manipulation sounds like a lot, so it's probably either 4 Elims and a Villager who's tunnelling on me, or 3 Elims with vote manipulations. I don't understand how me deliberately Soothing my own vote could possibly help me as an Eliminator. If I wanted Falcon dead in this scenario, it would probably have been less suspicious - and far less circuitous - to have left my vote on and been done with it.

@Magenta Albatross has been online recently, but is lurking - I'm tired, so I don't have the energy to come up with a proper candidate right now, so I'll put a pokevote on them for now. I'll try and do some proper analysis later this cycle. Magenta Albatross

4 hours ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

@Magenta Albatross has been online recently, but is lurking - I'm tired, so I don't have the energy to come up with a proper candidate right now, so I'll put a pokevote on them for now. I'll try and do some proper analysis later this cycle. Magenta Albatross

I've got nothing. I'm not in any pms, and I have nothing I can capitalize on role wise to help the village. 

The primary thing that I am concerned about at the moment is the fact that we still do not know why there is a requirement for this game to be blackout. Maybe some people who are actually talking are aware, but I still have no idea how this is anything other than a normal game.

What I know game wise:

• We had a relatively powerful kill role, so likely we lack any other method to kill elims besides the lynch.
  • There is some kind of mechanic built around the art. I would assume it's related to forgery, but some people have the ability to either pass, or create art.
  • We are getting destroyed by the elims. We have essentially no leads, which makes me think that they could be hiding among either the rather more active, or the least. This is partially what lead to my support in the Scorpion Lynch.
  • It's pretty likely the elims have some kind of vote manip, and they may be setting up lynches based on that.

And that's about it. I don't really have anything worth saying besides that.

To respond to Crocodile from last cycle:

Response to Tuatara:

First, how do you know that it was Swan who had their vote manipulated and not Penguin Cycle 1? And what advantage would Swan or I (or Penguin) hope to gain as an Elim by manipulating our own votes? Since the one village role we currently know has vote manip powers, then it wouldn't be a WGG-like move since anyone could have submitted the action.

Penguin did not get on and post anything before 30 minutes before the cycle ended. While we can't know if their vote was manipulated or not, it feels quite unlikely that penguins was manipulated because it was so late in the cycle.

My experience has been that in standard games most villagers are pretty restrained in their use of vote manipulation until they feel strongly about a lynch.

I don't think anyone felt strongly about the day 1 lynch - it's an anonymous game so no one knows who is who, there wasn't any discussion of note for people to build suspicions off, and the people who had votes removed off them were a villager without their own vote manipulation, meaning they weren't protecting themselves.

The eliminators though know who isn't them and provided they are safe from the lynch, there's little reason to not caused chaos, or try and use their vote manipulation to garner some trust.

Basically the argument is that villagers are unlikely to vote manipulate cycle 1 (and I'm confident Vulture didn't - they could have saved themselves from the lynch easily otherwise), while the eliminators could do so safely and having one's vote (re)moved could possibly be seen as evidence of being village.

I'll post this now and then read the thread and edit/post more thoughts then.

Ehm, I just learned something interesting. Through PM's I came into contact with someone claiming to be the emperor himself, a role that allows them to change the target of someone's actions. They provided enough details that I'm fairly sure I can trust their claim, and they shared that @Coral Swan has something weird going on, as their actions cannot be redirected. This might fit for a wolf-only role, as the glory faction wouldn't obey the emperor after all. Or maybe they are some sort of Anti-imperial Neutral role. Etiher way, this might be something to take a closer look at. I'm going to vote on Coral Swan because of this.

3 hours ago, Melon Dingo said:

Ehm, I just learned something interesting. Through PM's I came into contact with someone claiming to be the emperor himself, a role that allows them to change the target of someone's actions. They provided enough details that I'm fairly sure I can trust their claim, and they shared that @Coral Swan has something weird going on, as their actions cannot be redirected. This might fit for a wolf-only role, as the glory faction wouldn't obey the emperor after all. Or maybe they are some sort of Anti-imperial Neutral role. Etiher way, this might be something to take a closer look at. I'm going to vote on Coral Swan because of this.

My actions are currently untargeted. I have been creating items.

Edited by Coral Swan

22 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

My actions are currently untargeted. I have been creating items.

...that feels like it makes way too much sense. Why couldn't you just be evil or some have some secret or something so that we could have our big break? :P

Coral Swan

I'm not really suspicious of Mauve. He's one of only a couple of people that PM'd me and he seemed quite helpful in our conversation. I don't really get how his vote getting soothed is indicative of him being an elim, @Emerald Falcon?