Hello

Romalin

Hello everyone. 

I am new to the series, and in love with the Way of Kings book, though I have only just begun the second part. I look forward to the other books, as this has already drawn me in strongly. I love the lore and wish to learn all I can while I'm here. 

Thanks for this fan site, and I hope I can positively contribute in any way possible.

Rom

2 hours ago, Romalin said:

Hello everyone. 

I am new to the series, and in love with the Way of Kings book, though I have only just begun the second part. I look forward to the other books, as this has already drawn me in strongly. I love the lore and wish to learn all I can while I'm here. 

Thanks for this fan site, and I hope I can positively contribute in any way possible.

Rom

Welcome, glad you are here! Do not accept any baked goods, as they will most likely steal your soul. Which character is your favorite so far?

49 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Welcome, glad you are here! Do not accept any baked goods, as they will most likely steal your soul. Which character is your favorite so far?

Thanks for the welcome. Though I am only at the Chasmfiend hunt right now, I would say Kaladin has stolen the show for me. They haven't spend much time on Szeth so far, but his story is very intriguing. 

On 5/22/2019 at 2:39 PM, Turtle373 said:

Welcome! Have you read any other Cosmere books, and would you like a cookie?

Thanks, and no, this is my first Cosmere book. I have read a few things on the success of the Mistborn series, so I believe that will be my go to after I get caught up on the Stormlight Archives. I've got a long way to go. :)

1 hour ago, Romalin said:

Thanks, and no, this is my first Cosmere book. I have read a few things on the success of the Mistborn series, so I believe that will be my go to after I get caught up on the Stormlight Archives. I've got a long way to go. :)

I would highly recommend the Mistborn books, they're amazing. Not as long as the Stormlight Archive books, all things considered, but they're equally as meaty and wonderful and Sanderson-ified. 10/10 series.

16 hours ago, Invocation said:

I would highly recommend the Mistborn books, they're amazing. Not as long as the Stormlight Archive books, all things considered, but they're equally as meaty and wonderful and Sanderson-ified. 10/10 series.

Hmm I haven't read the Mistborn books, although I am planning on it. Anything I should know before I read it??

1 hour ago, Kaladin's successor said:

Hmm I haven't read the Mistborn books, although I am planning on it. Anything I should know before I read it??

Nope! Mistborn is great for anyone with any amount of knowledge about the cosmere. I started with them, and was just fine.