Honorary Smedrys

I was watching the show Milo Murphy's Law, and I had a thought. The whole premise of the show is that, around Milo, everything that can go wrong will go wrong. While everything is affected in some way, I've noticed that the more high-tech something is, the more likely it is that it goes horribly wrong. Additionally, the point is made that the ability is hereditary. If these don't all indicate a Smedry Talent, I don't know what does.

Thoughts? Additionally, can anyone think of other individuals in TV shows and movies that could count as Smedrys?

• 10 months later...
On 5/16/2019 at 6:13 PM, Stormgate said:

I was watching the show Milo Murphy's Law, and I had a thought. The whole premise of the show is that, around Milo, everything that can go wrong will go wrong. While everything is affected in some way, I've noticed that the more high-tech something is, the more likely it is that it goes horribly wrong. Additionally, the point is made that the ability is hereditary. If these don't all indicate a Smedry Talent, I don't know what does.

Thoughts? Additionally, can anyone think of other individuals in TV shows and movies that could count as Smedrys?

Well...Alcatraz has the Breaking talent sure, but he breaks stuff on purpose. Even when he doesn't do it on purpose he only breaks the thing he's touching. Milo has negative probability ions surrounding him which breaks the things around Milo. I hope you see the difference.