Hi Y'all

Hello, 

I am Tiberius Gracchus. The name is a reference to the roman political figure from the 200s BCE. I am quite new to the cosmere fandom and to organized fandom in general. I have finished Mistborn 1 and Warbreaker, and am caught up on Stormlight and Mistborn 2. I am currently working on Arcanum Unbounded. (All Audiobook) I am an avid Shardcast listener and have decided to start getting more involved and trying some theorizing of my own. 

Nice to meet y'all,

Tib

3 minutes ago, Tiberius Gracchus said:

btw let me know if I am replying wrong

There's not really a wrong way of replying. If you're responding to multiple portions of the same message in different chunks, you can quote the sections by highlighting and hitting the "Quote This" box, or just quote the whole thing at once if you're in one of the threads where there's a lot of conversation threads happening and only want to respond to one person.

EDIT: Here's the thread on Site Rules if you want to look through it: 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius Gracchus said:

Thanks. My fav character so far would have to be King Elokhar, mostly because of how Michael Kramer voices him.

Elhokar is a fun character, to be sure.

Edited by Invocation
Forgot the rules thread

Don’t read Secret History if you haven’t read Mistborn era 2. It says minor spoilers for Bands of Mourning, but if I had read Secret history before, I would not have had my mind blown by a certain plot twist, and I would have been sad.

1 minute ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Don’t read Secret History if you haven’t read Mistborn era 2. It says minor spoilers for Bands of Mourning, but if I had read Secret history before, I would not have had my mind blown by a certain plot twist, and I would have been sad.

I have already read Bands, that was a great moment. I thankfully got that order right. I was less aware earlier and accidentally read Oathbringer before Edgedancer. So that was a bummer.

On 23/04/2019 at 4:46 PM, Tiberius Gracchus said:

Thanks. My fav character so far would have to be King Elokhar, mostly because of how Michael Kramer voices him.

damnation you Moash. I would have loved to have seen Elokhar progress as a Radiant and fufill his quest to be a hero. He would eventually bond a spren and speak his oaths under the guidance of the "Bridge Boy". A marked slave turned Radiant who has a grudge against the light eyes guiding and training the symbol of the light eyes. KING ELOKHAR! OMG! Elokhar submits to his training puts in 120% but struggles initially. He steps down as king Jasnah takes his place. No royal duties holding him back Elokhar begins progressing at a very fast rate (Not Kalladin fast but still a natural with the surges) Kalladin realises not all light eyes are lazy bludgers who live off the labour of dark eyes. Elokhar realises being a hero isn't like it seems in the story's and that a man's eye colour shouldn't determine his status in life. Years later on a battlefield somewhere in book 7 Elokhar is alone fighting Moash and a bunch of fused. Moash tells Elokhar about nan and pop Elokhar remembers them and then has a flash back of him and Kalladin first training as a radiant and Elokhar says his first oath. Kalladin explains the world from a dark eyes point of view which triggers something in Elokhar. Same trigger happens when Moash finishes his story about nans visit to the dungeon and Elokhar accepts his death and falls to his knees. TWIST Elokhar was buying time for some other storyline involving Shallan/Jasnah that involves shadesmar and knew he would die on this mission anyways. BOOM he dies a hero goal fulfilled and a legacy dear old dad would be proud of.

BAM got carried away but what a story arc.