Heeey Gancho

beestanky

Hi friends!! 

I’m new to 17th Shard, but not new to the Cosmere. I started reading Mistborn in 2015, and from there the obsession began. I’ve read most of the Cosmere books a handful of times, and GraphicAudio is my background music.

I decided to sign up here because I’ve been listening to Shardcast a ton lately, and I love it! I don’t know a ton of people in my offline life that are into the Cosmere, so really looking forward to this! 

Journey Before Destination 

17 hours ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Hi and welcome to the Shard!  You'll definitely enjoy your time here (I know I have ).  May I be the first to offer you this complementary cookie on behalf of the DA?  

Upon further investigation, I'm nervous to accept any baked goods not from TUBA, hahaha.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to being here! 

16 hours ago, Invocation said:

Don't take any cookies offered to you here. They're bad. Welcome to the Shard! What's your favorite world in the cosmere?

Thank you for leading me in the right direction regarding baked goods!

Hmm, my favorite world is probably Roshar, just because I've been knees deep in SA lately, but I think each world has really interesting facets! 

15 hours ago, Nohadon said:

Hey! Welcome to the shard! Have an upvote and cookie! 

What's your favourite cosmere character?

Thank you, thank you!

Hmm, that's such a tough question! So many great characters to choose from, and I jump around a lot on favs. Among main characters in the Cosmere, I'm really vibing on Kaladin, Adolin and Vin at the moment. Their names jumped into my brain first at least haha. For minor characters, my current favs are probably Vivenna, Lopen, and Pattern. Is Pattern a minor character? Well, regardless, I love him and all his weirdness. 

17 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

Hello! What's up? What KR order are you? And take this cookie instead. TUBA has approved its safety.

16 hours ago, Invocation said:

Don't take any cookies offered to you here. They're bad. Welcome to the Shard! What's your favorite world in the cosmere?

I resent this.  The DA went to much trouble to get just the right mixture of baked deliciousness and hemalurgic effectiveness.  This cookie is one of many cookies that went up to test.  This one, and only this one, passed the test and is intro-worthy.

1 hour ago, Vargo Seldon said:

I resent this.  The DA went to much trouble to get just the right mixture of baked deliciousness and hemalurgic effectiveness.  This cookie is one of many cookies that went up to test.  This one, and only this one, passed the test and is intro-worthy.

The DA is the issue here, not the worthiness of the cookie.