Fallen

Zephrun’s Imperium

Spoiler

Name: SepLar/Killen

And now things get weird:

SepLar is an odd being. Originally a worldhopping Kandra, she traveled to the Nightwater and asked for invinciblity. The nightwatcher, being the weirdo that she is, fused SepLar with a Sleepless. The Sleepless, however, was not normal. In place of normal Hivelings, it had armorlings; Hivelings with the strength and duribility of Shardplate. The Sleepless also had its own personality, one that contrasted SepLar's. The two could not separate from each other, and were locked in symbiosis.

The Armorlings stay within SepLar's body most of the time, but come out when she and Killen (the Sleepless) both decide they need them.

She and Killen are pretty good friends, having been literally fused together for a number of years.

There you go! They might have other things they can do with the Armorlings, but I would have to come up with them first.

Edited by Dr. Dapper

I’d be happy to join!

Would this character be okay?

Spoiler

Name: Csilen

Investiture: Duralumin Ferring. Has an odd mental relationship with his powers, where tapping will make him more moral, Connected, friendly and etc. while storing will actively make him evil, less Connected, less moral. The change between them is so drastic it’s almost like he’s a different person.

Appearance: Average height, skinny, wears a messy constabulary uniform, blue eyes.

Nationality: Scadrian, works as an officer in the Elendel Constubulary.

Player type: Side support character/side antagonist character.

3 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

Ooo, that sounds cool! Is he gonna follow the AJ group around? which personality is he normally?

Thanks :) Well, he might be someone who’s assigned to the police unit to try and track them down. Normally, he’s your average tired police officer who drinks coffee religiously, and knows he might be a little messed up mentally, and then when he taps or stores he changes.

Hi everyone, can I join this? I have a character.

Spoiler

Name: Oradon

Investiture: A-Pewter F-Steel

Appearance: Tallish height, short black hair, muscular and thickly built, wears a vest and tie to all occasions.

Nationality: Scadrian, works as a hired gun/mercenary.

Player Type: Side neutral character, depends on who's paying.

Edit: Like the Cartographer said, Oradon is his character not mine.

Edited by Shard of Thought

Here is that bio:

Spoiler

Name: Damon

Investiture: Coinshot (strong)

Special skills and weapons: Carries one glass knife (He knew a certain someone who had two and caught on, but broke the other in a fight) and a glass vial with steel shavings in it.  Is skilled at knife fighting and archery. Well trained in his skill set within allomancy. Stealth. He recently learned the handgun quite well and has always been good with explosives.

Weakness: Loyal to friends and family to a point where he can be manipulated through them. He will do nearly anything to protect them. He is not that strong and relies on his powers as a steelburner just a bit too much.

Physical characteristics: About seventy inches tall, a slight man with a weight of about 130 pounds. Dark brown hair and sea green eyes and freckles on his face. Pale skin. Wears a black button down shirt and trousers. Usually with a black cloak.

Family: Mother, Father, brother, sister (all deceased)

Home planet: Scadrial

History/Biography: Born in 1002 CE to Nora, a skaa woman who had a secretly fell in love  with  a nobleman named Elandrial of House Tiekal. They ran off to the forest together to avoid the attack of the Lord Ruler as they raised a family. Second youngest, Damon's mother died in childbirth when he was five years old. His baby sister survived and him and his brother did there best to run the house while there father, presumed dead, by the nobles, worked as a skaa craftsman running a carpentry shop. He brought grain back to his family back in the forest. When he was 18 Damon snapped, attacked by a wolf while chopping lumber in the forest for his fathers carpentry shop. He went a year later to Luthadel to help provide his his family. He met the right people and after finding that, while running the carpentry shop while his father was checking on the rest of the family, they had been raided by the Canton of Inquisition, he began his personal war on the Empire. He was trained by an other assassin who was very talented. He worked  as an assassin doing any anything he could  as long as it will harm the Final Empire, the Ministrys, or noblemen. When the Empire fell, Damon was not sure what to do and ended up as a freelance assassin.

Ghostblood.

Edited by ElendVenture

I haven't read TLPW in a while, but here's a bio.

Spoiler

Name: Sparks

Strengths: A good sense of smell, decently fast

Appearance: Looks like and is a dog. Most similar to a Beagle.

History: Sparks' last owner abandoned him when he couldn't afford to keep him around. He's been looking for someone to take care of him since.

He might be OP :P

Edited by Silva

Spoiler

SepLar's usual body:

Tall, leanly muscled young woman, appearing to be about 23. Bright red hair with a slight curl to it, which she usually wears down with multicolored braids woven into it. She normally wears a dark green tank top and black leggings over a long reddish coat.

I'm posting this again, on my account, so there's no confusion.

Spoiler

Name: Oradon

Investiture: A-Pewter F-Steel

Appearance: Tallish height, short black hair, muscular and thickly built, wears a vest and tie to all occasions.

Nationality: Scadrian, works as a hired gun/mercenary.

Player Type: Side neutral character, depends on who's paying.

Edited by The Cartographer

On 3/3/2019 at 9:55 AM, Silva said:

Reveal hidden contents

History: Sparks' last owner abandoned him when he couldn't afford to keep him around. He's been looking for someone to take care of him since.

Wow. I thought we had everything covered when we excluded Fullborns and 5th Ideal Radiants. What you have here...

@beantheboy12 could you take a look at this? It might just be a little over the top.

Spoiler

:)

36 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

Wow. I thought we had everything covered when we excluded Fullborns and 5th Ideal Radiants. What you have here...

@beantheboy12 could you take a look at this? It might just be a little over the top.

Reveal hidden contents

:)

On 3/3/2019 at 8:55 AM, Silva said:

Hide contents

I like them both!

11 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

really want to add Butt Venture in a cameo or something.

Someone should mention Thought or AJ on TLT and we'll mention Butt on Fallen.