Darth Woodrack

On 2/12/2019 at 8:53 AM, Lord Meeker said:

Myriad nodded. "I only glimpsed part of the scene. From what I saw, limbs and heads were clean cut. Never seen something cut that clean." He grimaced. "Sorry I usually just file the paperwork on these sorts of things. This is my first time actually doing something."

In the corner of his vision Mezerkey nodded. It was a good lie. Believable. Lyla, Ciera and Jammer followed behind. They made no conversation. There was no room for error here.

@Snipexe

“Were there any witnesses?”

@Lord Meeker

Edited by Snipexe

“Any security cameras, or evidence of their entrance. How did they get in? With that many deaths it would have had to be group of people. 5–10, maybe more. The entrance method will be a determining factor” Ace pulled out a pair of sunglasses and some grey (blue) latex gloves.

@Lord Meeker

Edited by Snipexe

2 hours ago, Lord Meeker said:

"Why would a noble use security cameras inside? I guess you can check to ones on the outside. Though the broken windows and the hole on the side of the house suggests that it was on suggests a bomb." Myriad said.

@Snipexe

“The kind that doesn’t a thief to elsecall in and take their valuables. You must be really green not to know that. How large was the hole? If it was really a bomb it should have woken the neighbors, alerting them to the crime. Did you receive any calls from neighboring houses.” Ace said as they reached the Subway. He hopped on, and then grabbed a pole, wincing at the bright light.

@Lord Meeker

Edited by Snipexe

Myriad is neither. If he does see Jackal then he will dispose with extreme prejudice. Everyone is an enemy to [redacted].

"I don't know how the bomb was developed but it allowed the killer to get in without being detected until they started killing. The people were registered Investiture holders. The lord himself was unharmed because he doesn't have any." Myriad replied. "The only thing detected was the metallic arts nothing more."

@Snipexe

5 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Walker pushed back at Radyn, as he had blocked his attack at Melody, trying to push him off balance. Darkhold missed Melody, cut a hole in the transport wall, and the looked at her, swinging down at her.

@Blessing of Potency @Dr. Dapper

Melody was ready for it this time. Stepping in and to the side she slashed at the mans side. 

@Darth Woodrack @Dr. Dapper