The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

Lunamor rushes in from the kitchen.

”I told him that was bad idea!”

He brings with him a small bottle.

”Lopen used to do this stupid thing frequently to attempt to impress girls. I used to always keep this on me just in case he would decide to do it again. He has Stormlight now, but I knew that their was the possibility of other airsick lowlanders attempting to do this. I have seen many unfortunates in taverns try and do this, although none have had such a severe reaction before.”

He uncapps the bottle and holds it under Bean’s nose. His eyes snap open and he hacks out quite a few coughs.

”This thing that you have done, he is stupid. Never do that again,” he said, recapping the bottle. “Your throat will be sore for few days. Now go home and rest. Drink plenty of water. No food for rest of day.”

He walks off, grumbling about how he thought that he was done giving that speech to airsick lowlanders. 

I know nothing about what to do in these types of situations. I read something like this is a book once though... :unsure:

Edited by Lunamor

“Not yet. But he is a very, very drunk man...”

Lunamor steps outside.

”I am going to try and keep him from hurting anyone or breaking things.”

He draws on Stormlight from the spheres in his pockets, then lashes himself in Bean’s direction.

Edited by Lunamor

Lunamor finds Renarin, who immediately gives the bridge four salute. He tells him to get lots of Stormlight, so he grabs a few emerald broams. He lashes them both back towards the Happy Inquisitor to get there as quickly as possible, explaining the situation on the way.