Notifications

Ark1002

On 12/25/2018 at 5:15 PM, Ark1002 said:

Is there an upper limit of how high you can get in notifications? I know you can get at least fifty, but how high can you get?

Screenshot 2018-12-25 at 4.15.07 PM.png

IIRC the number displayed caps off at 99, because I've heard of Sanderson Elimination GMs (who have to be added to all game-related PMs) logging on and seeing it. It's been a while, though, and so maybe one of the site developers could give you something a little more concrete.

4 minutes ago, Elenion said:

IIRC the number displayed caps off at 99, because I've heard of Sanderson Elimination GMs (who have to be added to all game-related PMs) logging on and seeing it. It's been a while, though, and so maybe one of the site developers could give you something a little more concrete.

I believe this is accurate, from previous experience with the Reckoners RP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Arky-boi said:

So, sorry about the double post, but why would someone put the notification limit that high?

Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 6.16.23 PM.png

... have you just not clicked on your notifications a single time since January 16th?

Respect.

Although I suspect that you can only come back to 99ish, but if you get one while online it adds another.

23 hours ago, Kidpen said:

... have you just not clicked on your notifications a single time since January 16th?

Respect.

Although I suspect that you can only come back to 99ish, but if you get one while online it adds another.

Well, I've had them appear while I was offline. But, dunno.

And yes, that's exactly what I did.

Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 7.09.56 PM.png

5c81dd4bbc98f_Screenshot2019-03-07at7_10_50PM.png.fee39395eb36fc98df0bed43fd9d556c.png

Edited by Arky-boi