Hi all! I've a question.

Vanavel

Hi all! I've been a Sanderson fan for years now, but only discovered the 17th Shard fairly recently. I've learned so much from it, it only seems right to join the conversations!

I have a question. I apologize if it is addressed elsewhere, but I haven't seen it yet. Here goes: Is there a relationship between the screams stormform-Eshonai hears and the screams Szeth hears when he is still Truthless? Presumably the ones Eshonai hears are the real her being suppressed by the voidspren, and we are led to believe that Szeth is just crazy and "hearing" the voices of those he has killed. But what if he isn't? What if the screams are related to the sphere Dalinar gave him?  From what I've read on here, the sphere is somehow related to Odium as is the voidspren in Eshonai... We assume the screams get worse as Szeth kills more people and sinks further into insanity, but he has also had the sphere for an increasing length of time as they worsen. Maybe Nale/Nin takes it from him before resuscitating him and that is really why he doesn't hear them when he wakes.

Edited by Vanavel

Haha, we don't know :D (as far as I'm aware). Welcome to the 17th Shard, Vanavel! Also, your post contains many spoilers, so maybe could you put [*spoiler]Wordsyousaid

brackets around it? Just remember to remove the asterisk! Thanks, and, again, welcome!

(Whistles) Nice profile picture you've got there, Vanavel.

Try changing your Signature (the little bit of faint text at the bottom of a post. Mine's is "And Boom Goes the Dynamite". Don't copy it, please) and your Member Title (the text bellow your name) now.

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

Thanks! I take no credit whatsoever since I got it through Swimmingly's link. :)

I might wait on the Signature and the Member Title, though; I'm not quite sure what I want to put. Decisions, decisions...

Thanks! I take no credit whatsoever since I got it through Swimmingly's link. :)

I might wait on the Signature and the Member Title, though; I'm not quite sure what I want to put. Decisions, decisions...

what are the books/movies/tv shows that you like? mine is son of battles as my member title because I enjoy the wheel of time and it fits with my username. my signature is a funny quote by said character.

• Chaos locked this topic