old man moomba

Dwig finished nailing the sign to the wall in front of the building. "Well, this should help recruitment," He said before walking inside. 

Welcome all, to G.U.E.S.S, the Ghostblood Underground Elite Strike Squadron. This is a military organization loyal to the Ghostbloods, but you do not have to be a Ghostblood to join. You need only swear an oath to obey your commanders. You will gain several different items on joining, such as a set of TM 245 Modular Power Armor, and access to an almost unlimited supply of weaponry. 

Oath

I will follow G.U.E.S.S to the fullness of my capacity as a living creature, and I will obey and respect my superiors. I will serve until discharged from this organization, and I will protect the secrets of G.U.E.S.S.  This I swear, on my life and my membership in the G.U.E.S.S organization 

Pm for officer ranks. 

Ranks

Officers:

Commander-Dwig Jigdens (Dwig Jigdens)

Lieutenant Commander-Mr. Amber (Life and Death)

Lieutenant Commander-Jef (Gancho Libre)

Master Sergeant -Unknown (JacobIcan'tspell)

Sergeant -Open

Sergeant -Open

Sergeant-Open

Soldiers:

Edited by Dr. Jacques Rodriguez

• 2 weeks later...

A rift opened in the G.U.E.S.S HQ, and hundreds of craft spilled out, returning to their racks. Three large battleships cruised in afterwards, and landed in massive support cradles, next to the other two ships still docked. As his ship settled in, Dwig smiled, it was good to be home.

He looked around the room he was in. Although, maybe room was a stretch, considering the fact that it could fit five battleships comfortably. Workers swarmed over the storage racks, inspecting, repairing, and refueling. Other workers had boarded the battleships, and were preforming repairs. Soildiers marched in formation, or stood in ranks, preparing for deployment. 

Dwig Pushed himself up to a catwalk, and landed lightly. He walked to the elevators and rode to the G.U.E.S.S Command Center. It was time for a debrief.

So this the G.U.E.S.S headquarters, if you couldn't tell, it's really big. There are a couple more areas like the one I just discibed. One is for housing the carriers, and the other is where the ships are built. They move the ships with really big elevators.

It's also under the ocean somewhere. No idea where yet.

Edited by Dr. Jacques Rodriguez