Ark1002

I've noticed that we don't really have any good NPCs, so... I made some.

Eve:

Spoiler

Name: Eve

Investiture: 100 breaths.

Appearance: Red hair, she wears a mistcloak she stole, and wears forest green robes. She has a tattoo of three diamonds beneath her eye.

Home: The Alleyverse, Synod Village

History: Eve was born in the Synod Village, tucked in the Goldhaven mountains. She wasn't a feruchemist, so she didn't fit in well. She grew up in war, as the Chaos Marines were fighting. When she was old enough, she left, and now lives in a marble tower near the Canton of Combat. She joined the Ghostbloods.

Noah:

Spoiler

Name: Noah

Investiture: Shardblade

Appearance: Black hair, warders cloak, heavy armor made of black steel.

Home: The universe of Wheel of Time

History: He grew up and became a Warder, but eventually followed his Aes Sedai on a quest. The Aes Sedai, Enora, accidently found the Alleyverse. As she was of the Brown Ajah, she became fascinated, and devoted her life to study. The warder became the protector of the home they chose, a marble tower. He has trained 12 warders from the people he has met, and acquired a shardblade.

Enora:

Spoiler

Name: Enora

Investiture: The one power

Appearance: Long black hair, she wears an Aes Sedai shawl and brown robes.

Home: The universe of Wheel of Time

History: She grew up in a minor village, where she spent all her free time reading anything she possibly could. She would explore the surrounding forests and and catalog all the plants and animals she could find. Eventually she joined the Aes Sedai. She is of the Brown Ajah, and decided to explore the wilderness. She accidently stumbled into a member of the Dark Alley, who took her and the warder with him through the alleys so she wouldn't reveal them. She moved into a white tower and is researching how other investiture works, and Alleymatics.

The Historian (MacThorenston):

Spoiler

Name: The Historian

Investiture: A whole lot of spikes giving him increased mental capacity and an amazing memory. He knows almost everything there is to know about the history and structure of the alleyverse, including alleymatics. (Not the Magic system and how to access it, but how the alleyverse functions) He considers early alleyverse history to be his specialty.

Appearance: An Old Man. Not old enough to require a cane, but still old.

Home: The Alleyverse

History: He has been around since the beginning of the alleyverse, and has made it his goal to record everything. He is free with his knowledge. 

Essentially, he can tell you anything that you can read in the old threads in the subforum.

Mira (Sorana):

Spoiler

Name: Mira

Investiture: Resealer

Weakness: bad eyesight, has a bad right knee and can’t run anymore, finds it hard to trust people and is often barsh

Special skills and Weapons: experienced healer and resealer

Physical characteristics: middle aged woman (48), green eyes, hair is shoulder length and always pulled back in a bun, stoud, favours her left leg

Family: only child, learned her craft form her father

Home: Sel

History/Biography:

The course of Mira’s life was determined at her birth. As the first, and only, child of her parents she was raised to learn her fathers craft and become a healer. Her parents were overjoyed when they discovered, that she could become a resealer and her father taught her everything. As she felt suffocated by her parents plans she left her hometown and wandered for a few years. She stayed in a place for some months, earned a bit of money with her skills as a healer and continued then. Over the years her knee became worse and worse and one day she knew it was time for her to settle down.

At the moment she organizes Einladung Hospital and looks after the staff when Tena or Syen or some of the others that work there are away.

All these characters are free for anyone to interact with, and I would like this to be a place we can have a list of them.

Edited by Ark1002

Cool, very nicely done! There is a problem however, the wheel of time is not a part of the cosmere so you could not use its powers in the alley verse. Even though it isn’t in the cosmere however, you could make some Elantrian NPCs instead. I haven’t seen many pure elantrians.

Not all of Brandon Sandersons’ books are cosmere, here are a few books which aren’t:

• The Wheel of Time
  • Alcatraz series
  • Infinity Blade series
  • Legion series
  • Reckoners series
  • Rithmatist series

Hope it helped!

Edited by MinatoRising

5 hours ago, MinatoRising said:

Cool, very nicely done! There is a problem however, the wheel of time is not a part of the cosmere so you could not use its powers in the alley verse. Even though it isn’t in the cosmere however, you could make some Elantrian NPCs instead. I haven’t seen many pure elantrians.

Not all of Brandon Sandersons’ books are cosmere, here are a few books which aren’t:

• The Wheel of Time
  • Alcatraz series
  • Infinity Blade series
  • Legion series
  • Reckoners series
  • Rithmatist series

We know. The RP includes all of Brandon's published works (and some stuff not made by Brandon, like WH40K). When Skyward comes out we'll incorporate that into the RP as well. 

2 hours ago, MinatoRising said:

Very tempting although I will need to know if their ideals match those of Saraha.

After reading her bio, I think I can confidently say that they might be the worst guild for Saraha to join. Heck, even the DA is better because we don't set out to kill people, and we try to preserve them for more spirit web samples.

As an aside, I have another NCP.

Name: The Historian

Investiture: A whole lot of spikes giving him increased mental capacity and an amazing memory. He knows almost everything there is to know about the history and structure of the alleyverse, including alleymatics. (Not the Magic system and how to access it, but how the alleyverse functions) He considers early alleyverse history to be his specialty.

Appearance: An Old Man. Not old enough to require a cane, but still old.

Home: The Alleyverse

History: He has been around since the beginning of the alleyverse, and has made it his goal to record everything. He is free with his knowledge. 

Essentially, he can tell you anything that you can read in the old threads in the subforum.

@Gancho LibreNot sure if Saraha should join. She is keen on helping people regardless of what it is, hell shes even fine with fighting people, however will not kill anyone under any circumstance. She is good in infiltration due to her knowledge of Aons.

@MacThorstensonI would love to see that NPC in the alleyverse! He would be an amazing asset to Saraha :D. You should make a new thread for the NPC and I would immediately visit!!!

Edited by MinatoRising

On 10/15/2018 at 0:26 PM, MinatoRising said:

Not sure if Saraha should join. She is keen on helping people regardless of what it is, hell shes even fine with fighting people, however will not kill anyone under any circumstance

You don't have to kill. That is just our main priority.

On 10/15/2018 at 0:19 PM, MacThorstenson said:

<Insert old man bio here>

.Knowing the old history souldn't he be able to figure out alleymatics (magic) from what is going on now?

Nevermind. Nothing going on here. *cough*I will not abuse him or previous framing knowlege to make a powerful character. *cough*

14 minutes ago, ElephantEarwax said:

.Knowing the old history souldn't he be able to figure out alleymatics (magic) from what is going on now?

Nevermind. Nothing going on here. *cough*I will not abuse him or previous framing knowlege to make a powerful character. *cough*

No, he doesn't know it in a way that allows him alleymatic control over anything. He literally just knows history like a giant textbook.

And he couldn't piece together alleymatics, because he doesn't know anything secretive. Literally he knows any public* information that you could find in the subforum. 

I specify public because he wouldn't know about secret Ghostblood meetings in the city of oasis, even though they happen in public. He wouldn't know about Alleymatics because thats not public information.