Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

I'll submit something if there's not a lot of other interests. My main story is going to need another week before I have a submission ready, but I randomly wrote something entirely different today that I'd like to run by some people - especially since it's more SFF than my normal stuff. 

tl;dr - only put me in if you need filler, but I definitely have something. 

It's 2210 on Sunday, there are four on the list, I'm going to go out on a limb and submit my stuff - trusting there are no last minute new authors. It's that or fall asleep at my desk waiting for midnight to roll around. I'm going to risk it.

I'll put you on the list for Monday.

Just a couple of FYIs:

I've just had two new members message me today to join the list and I've let them both know that they are welcome to submit this week, so heads up, there's the possibility of a busy week if they both want to submit on Monday.

Also, I probably won't be responding to submission requests until Sunday morning/afternoon--my big band is performing tomorrow and it's pretty much going to tie up my whole day. So yeah, please excuse any delays on my part.

I have a handful of poems, but we already established that this group barely does poetry. Moreover, they are not particularly good. I am only going to submit if nobody wants to, as I think everyone (especially me) would prefer to let new people and/or stories and/or anything else be submitted in my place.

Really, if any of you want to submit, I will be the last person to stop you from doing that.

I know I always jump early, but I have a busy weekend so I'll just flag now that I have a submission for Monday. Otherwise I'll forget.

End of week housekeeping I guess - I do almost all my writing on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and don't have much time between Thursday and Sunday, so I'll always know by Thursday whether I'm submitting or not lol.