Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

So I have hawkedup, neongrey, and andyk for this Monday.

Btw, I just realized I missed your question about mailing on Monday or before Monday: mostly we send out the subs on Monday, but if you figure you're going to be away from your computer or whatever on Monday and want to send it out Sunday night, that's totally fine too. We have a few different time zones going on in this group so there tends to be some variance anyway :)

I know what you're thinkin'. You're thinkin' did I okay five submissions or only four? Now to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But bein' this is the best, most excellent online writing group in the world, and it'll blow your head clean off with the excellent and helpful comments and crtiques, you've got to ask yourself a question. Do you have a slot for Robinski on Monday? Well, do ya?

(okay, took that too far, sorry)

So what's up with this alpha group and how can I learn more?

There's a thread for it, you seen that? Should tell you what you need to know. If you have a complete work, put it up, rule of thumb would be quid pro quo. I'm just starting on Akoebel's 'Shrouds', but I'd be happy to take a look - although I've got a lot on my plate these days, so it might be April!!

Edited by Robinski

andyk and Robinski, you're the first to ask so far so I'll put you down tentatively for now, but it will likely depend on how many requests we get over the weekend.

Hello, manaheim! I responded to your pm. :)