SirZelig

SirZelig

Hello, I am a Brandon Sanderson fan obviously. I found Sanderson thru a friend of mine on Final Fantasy XI(a MMO I use to play). So unlike most who found him because of The Wheel of Time. I actually found Wheel of Time because of him. Anyway, I love all of Brandon's works, and I look forword to enjoying them all.

I will be on here mainly to read post I myself am not much of a poster type person.

unlike most who found him because of The Wheel of Time. I actually found Wheel of Time because of him.

We're in the same boat then, I wonder what the size difference is between people who found Brandon cause of WoT compared to the people who found WoT because of Brandon.

Yea, one life sucking MMO is enough for anyone. Also, sorry SOM1else I posted a poll shortly after Kchan suggested one. No hard feeling I hope. :)

P.S. I hate that forums dont auto correct my bad grammer and spelling. Like my phone does. :P

That's nothing to do with the forum, and everything to do with our individual browser. I dunno if we want AutoCorrect around here, though; borborygmous's iPhone autocorrected "Urteau" to "jetway". I really don't think I'd want to see what would happen to General Theories if we had that particular feature.

• Chaos locked this topic