Hello worldhoppers

russki516

Hi, I am russki516 and I am a Cosmere junkie...

Read everything Cosmere but Emperors Soul, which is coming up soon as I finish The Expanse. Also read Reckoners and Legion, loved it all except White Sand. I will still read Vol 3 when it comes out.

I have been listening to the podcast as well as Cosmere Conversations for quite a while, and just never dropped by the forum; I did read every single WoB first :)

Thanks to my roommate Jon for introducing me a couple years back, we are both based in Broken Arrow, OK. 
And the first book he started me on was Steelheart, oddly. I then read Mistborn 1-4 in a week, and my fate was sealed!

Hello and Welcome to the Shard!

Emperors Soul is amazing, if slower paced. I understand not loving white sand, it's not the best but I still enjoyed it. 

What is your favorite Brandon Sanderson book?

Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?

10 hours ago, Life&Death said:

Hello and Welcome to the Shard!

Emperors Soul is amazing, if slower paced. I understand not loving white sand, it's not the best but I still enjoyed it. 

What is your favorite Brandon Sanderson book?

Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?

Oathbringer is probably #1 for me, it was outstanding on another level. Chocolate, of course.

Hello and welcome to the shard!

Just a general piece of advice: try to avoid posting two times in a row in the future. If you want to add something you can do this by editing youre previous post. It's allright this time as you're new, but please keep it in mind.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2018 at 0:07 PM, 1st of Lunch said:

Hello and Welcome from a fellow Okie, also in the Broken Arrow area! Who would be your picks to play Wax and Wayne in a movie or TV series?

Hello! Man, somebody weird for Wayne. Jude Law I could see. Wax has to be tough and rugged like Ian McShane if he was younger.