Notification Dropdown not consistantly loading

Tempus

Hello! Sorry to be a downer with a bug, but I recently set up the notification and auto-follow system to keep track of my posts, and it seems to have a bug.

Nearly always, when I have at least one new notification, the box will fail to populate. The widget appears, and the loading icon appears, but the box will not populate no longer how long I wait. Refreshing the page while the widget is open will allow the notification box to populate correctly the next time I open it (though all notifications will have been marked as read).

I have reproduced this error in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari - latest builds.

Do you need any help on the technical side, by the way? I'm not an experienced web developer, but I do know C, C++, Python, Ruby, Lua, PPC ASM, and a smattering of other bits and pieces, and I'm familiar with debugging all sorts of things. I wouldn't want any sort of permanent technical maintenance position, but if I can be of assistance from time to time let me know.