Hello fellow fanatics

@TheManKnownAsHoid Hey, welco to the Shard! Have a free, spiked delicious cookie!

Spoiler

cookie.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Side effects include, but are not limited to, hearing voices, gaining supernatural powers, having the sudden urge to kill everyone, and completely losing control over your mind and body. The Dark Alley™ claims no liability for any damage done to/by the eater of this cookie.

Wow, you have some true dedication to the Cosmere. I've only reread some of the Cosmere short stories (Sixth of the Dusk and Emperor's Soul, specifically) and SA. I can't imagine reading everything more than a dozen times each. 

Anyway, what's your favorite Cosmere book? Who's your favorite character? If you could get just one of the magic systems, which would it be?

My favorite Sanderson book will always be the Rithmatist. It's what introduced me to Brandon, and has kept me hooked. Still waiting on that sequel *cough* *cough*. My favorite character has to be Hoid, simply for his wit and sheer skill with words. Im not sure what magic system I would want, but it would have to be end positive, like Allomancy or the Aons.

1 hour ago, TheManKnownAsHoid said:

My favorite Sanderson book will always be the Rithmatist. It's what introduced me to Brandon, and has kept me hooked. Still waiting on that sequel *cough* *cough*. My favorite character has to be Hoid, simply for his wit and sheer skill with words. Im not sure what magic system I would want, but it would have to be end positive, like Allomancy or the Aons.

Rithmatist was the second Sanderson thing I read, after Steelheart. I'm also dying for that sequel. My favorite character right now is Venli for OB spoiler reasons. If I could choose a magic system, I'd totally want an Aviar(s). Something about the magic on First of the Sun is so cool.