Cover Art update for the Lost Legends of Scadrial Mistborn Adventure Game Podcast!

Time for another update!

I know this has been teased for over a year without a lot to show for it, but I promise I'm getting maddeningly close to the launch for our podcast. This past three months have been crazy busy for me between moving and starting a new job alongside everything else life threw at me. However, I have around 7 episodes of material recorded, and four episodes fully edited, which is at least two months of backlog for when we finally start our bi-weekly release. 

Today, I'm happy to announce that Steve Argyle has generously given us permission to use some of his artwork as a backdrop for our logo, and I'd like to share it with everyone. Thanks to Steve for letting us use the artwork, and to BoredRoom Design for designing our logo and editing it all together.

5b3a7fcad3124_LLoSiTunesCoverArtEx01.thumb.jpg.5e39f02b0e2bca6426e184e3c1f8100b.jpg5b3a7fcc22f55_LLoSFacebookCoverPhotoEx01.jpg.4a2b104e3c06f67a2b69da87e581e983.jpg

7 minutes ago, Argent said:

That's a clever visual, I like it.

Thanks so much! I took inspiration from the logo for the Sneak Attack podcast, and I couldn't be more happy with how well Brit at BoredRoom was able to make the design work from the concept I gave her. I'm very excited to finally get this shindig off the ground and running.

Edited by Fifth of Daybreak

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 9:42 AM, 1st of Lunch said:

Cool artwork! 

A question...what is this "boredroom" you speak of?

I should have written BoredRoom Design, they're a graphic design company that does freelance work. I gave them my original idea for a microphone with the Tin Symbol as its head and they put it into practice beautifully and designed the logo as well as arranging it on Steve Argyle's artwork.

35 minutes ago, Fifth of Daybreak said:

I should have written BoredRoom Design, they're a graphic design company that does freelance work. I gave them my original idea for a microphone with the Tin Symbol as its head and they put it into practice beautifully and designed the logo as well as arranging it on Steve Argyle's artwork.

Thanks! I usually do all my own graphics/logo design, etc but I have this one project that I have been absolutely creatively barren on- maybe they can help.